6- vik [ meeting again ]

You may be confused if you haven't read the first chapter on this book where it tells you where Vik met Y/N.

Vik's P.O.V
I had just got back from Santa Monica in California and through out the entire plane ride, I couldn't stop thinking about the girl who I'd met 2 days ago. She wouldn't be home yet though, she was getting her plane back tomorrow. And that's when I would text her. What? You wouldn't of thought I would get her number? I couldn't not get her number she was gorgeous and lived in the same city as me. I had to record with the boys so I'd just do that to take my mind of Y/N.

XIX TIME SKIP A DAY XIX

Y/N's P.O.V
Today I was getting the plane back to Heathrow from California. I met this boy named Vik on the pier a few days ago and have been eager to get home to meet up with him. He has my number but I haven't received any messages from him, I'm assuming that he has been too busy with his job.
I had boarded the plane and put on my earphones and shuffled a playlist before takeoff. A young girl sat beside me and minded her own business during the flight. I had went to the toilet once twice now and wasn't drinking anymore because my bladder cannot hold it. When we landed I had had to wait a while for the baggage to get on the conveyor belt. Then I headed out and caught an Uber back to my flat. When I opened the door and took a step in I could smell the homeliness and dropped my suitcase and dove into bed. Falling asleep rather quickly.
I woke up a short time later with my phone vibrating against the glass table, creating an annoying noise. The contact on the top of the screen read "Vik". I answered the call and hoped for the best.

Vik's P.O.V.
I decided to give Y/N a call. She would be home by now and I didn't want her to think I'd forgotten about her. I pressed the call button and listened to it ring for a second. I hope she wasn't asleep.
"Hello"
"Hey Y/N, it's Vik. But I guess you already knew that." I stuttered out.
"Yeah. Hey Vik, what can I do for you."
"I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up sometime you know cause we're both back in London." I stuttered out, Dammit Vik get a hold of yourself.
"Yeah sure I'd like to. Do you wanna grab dinner tonight? Or is that too soon?"
"Tonight's great. We can go to Nando's or Wagamama's or something."
"Sounds great, I live in the Halo Tower so you can come round mine after if you want to." She said.
"Sounds amazing Y/N. I'll pick you up at 6?"
"Sounds great Vik."
Great now I had to wear something nice tonight to ask Y/N out again. I settled on a burgundy shirt and black jeans. Casual clothes. Right?

XIX TIME SKIP TO 6 XIX

Y/N's P.O.V.
I was waiting on a text from Vik to let me know he was here to pick me up. I wasn't wearing anything dressy. Just jeans and a checkered shirt with some converse. My phone pinged and it was Vik- "I'm outside 😊"
I looked in the mirror one last time before walking down to the car park. Vik was leaning against his black Tesla smiling at me. I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"It's great to see you again." I said.
"You Too. Sorry if I interrupted earlier." He smiled.
"Don't worry about it Vik." I said.
We got in his car and drove to Nando's, I learned that this was the place that Vik and his friends always come to eat and we ordered the same food. We talked about everything from Jobs to Family to why we were both in California. Vik was there for YouTube purposes, he has an awesome job, after dessert we went back to my place. I stuck on a movie and we sat on the couch staring at the screen. I brought through popcorn and we had a great movie night. But it came a time when Vik had to go back to his own house.
We stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my cheek, I was blushing and it was noticeable. He hugged me one last time before asking me out on another Date. I happily agreed and then he left. I shut the door behind him and threw the popcorn colonels in the bin. Before loading up Netflix and thinking about the night I had with Vik. And how we would be meeting again.

Word Count- 813

Longest Imagine I've ever written and it's like 2 in the morning. This honestly took me a week to write because I have no motivation.

© tobileroneee