13- tobi [panic attack]

It was frequently that you had panic attacks, whether it be because of a video not being edited on time to disappointing everyone. Right now it happened to be the fact you were two hours late for a video upload and you hadn't even finished editing it yet.

Tobi knew about these panic attacks and he was always there to support you and hold you through them. "Y/N, you don't look so great." Freya mentioned seeing your panicked expression. You shook your head.

"I'm feeling a little anxious over this edit Frey, don't worry." You breathed out all at once, surprised that she even understood a word of English that had just fallen out of your mouth.

"Y/N, you're sat with just me and I know Tobi would hate me if I didn't tell him you were about to have a panic attack." She sighed heading towards the door. When she left, tears started flowing down your face and your breathing got heavier. Before you could think, your laptop was slammed shut and arms were wrapped around you.

"It's okay babe, it's okay. Look me in the eyes yeah?" Tobi told you, kneeling down in front of you, a tablet in hand ready for you to take. You shakily looked into his beautiful eyes that you had fallen in love with years ago. "It's just me and you. Forget the laptop, forget everyone else in the house. Take this and I'll be here." He reminded you. You cautiously took the tablet with the remaining water from your water bottle. You gripped on Tobi's hands, not wanting him to ever let you go.

"I'm s-sorry." You stuttered, he rolled his eyes and wiped the remaining tears under your eyes and down your cheeks.
"Don't apologize, you can't help it. It's okay, not everyone in the world is perfect. We can stay in here and talk for as long as you want." He reassured you. Timidly smiling, you got out of your spinny chair and knelt down with him, feeling safe as you were in his arms.

Ehh my imagines are getting worse. But thank you to everyone who has voted for this book!

© tobileroneee