15- jj [sick]

Y/N's Pov

I was laying in bed coughing followed by a loud sneeze making me groan. Of course I would get sick the weekend before going to LA with all the boys.

I sniffled again, cuddling under the  blankets miserable. It was a repetitive sequence of coughing, blowing your nose, and sneezing. It was a never ending cycle that made you want to die. 

"Babe?" JJ called out into your shared house with Simon and Talia.  

"In here" I croaked just to go into another fit of coughing.

"Oh shit you're sick?" He said keeping his distance "I don't wanna get sick".

"You're an ass" I said pouting. "I just want someone to love me in my time of need".

"Unless you got a bodysuit that will protect me from your germs then I'm gonna stay over here. We have LA next week." JJ told me.

"What a drama queen" I muttered as I shut my eyes.

"I heard that" Jide said making you lift your middle finger up at him.

You were finally falling asleep when you felt a large body lay right on top of you making you jump slightly. You glared at JJ who laid on you with a cheeky smile. He placed a soft kiss on your forehead making you softly hum.

"I love you really Y/N" JJ mumbled slipping under the covers so that he could cuddle you.

"I love you too, you asshole" I smirked looking at him. "I thought you didn't want to get sick?".

"Well if I get sick then you can take care of me" JJ said. "Now shut up and get some rest".

"Okay." I yawned and shut my eyes snuggling into JJ's chest. "Oh and if you do get sick, I'll still be going to LA."

"You're such a idiot." JJ laughed, and then pulled me back into his chest and I fell asleep to JJ playing with my hair softly.

this.is.so.short.im.sorry.
but I haven't posted in
a while and I'm really
sorry about that but
I just haven't had
any ideas of what
to write.

© tobileroneee