9- josh [ it's okay ]

Requested

Your P.o.v

"I'll be over soon sweetheart."
"Okay Josh, see you soon baby."

I had just for got off the phone with Josh when there was a knock at the door, I looked through the peep hole to see a grown man dressed in black with a black mask covering his face. I Immediately backed away from the door and tried to quiet my movements.

"I can tell that your in there open the damn door." He shouted through the door. I stayed quiet and reached for my phone, when I was texting Josh to get here faster the door was being banged down. The door opened slightly and he burst in, I backed up into the wall.

"Where are the Sidemen. I know that you know where they are. So give me the address before I make you." He bellowed "I won't hesitate."
"I'm not going to tell you, I'm not putting them in danger." I replied. He took a knife from his jacket pocket and pointed it at me.
"Where are the boys!" He shouted "I'll kill you!"
"I'm n-not going t-to tell you." I stuttered out, where were you Josh.
"Then it will be the hard way then." He smirked.
Pointing the knife at my abdomen he asked again, but I stuck to my word, I wasn't putting the boys in danger. I tried to run out of the door but he had me cornered, I gulped knowing that if he stabs me now, I would die. But I would save the boys, and that's all that matters to me. I felt the sharp end of the knife cut through my skin, leaving the blood to soak my shirt. I clutched my stomach and fell to the ground, watching the man run out of my apparent. My vision was blurring as I seen my own blood forming a puddle around me, I watched Josh stop at the door, probably wondering why it was off the hinges, but as soon as he seen me on the floor, his heart dropped.
"Oh god. Shit what the hell happened?" He cried.
"I couldn't let him find you guys, it's okay Josh." I chocked out. I heard Josh on the phone with the ambulance but deep down I realised that, there was no point. I was slowly fading away and I needed Josh to comfort me. Crying out for him, I chocked on my own words, the tears were rolling down both of our faces. Josh tried to pick me up but the pain was unbearable, he just sat me down and put my head on his lap, he tied a shirt over my wound and hoped it would stop the bleeding. We just stared into each other's eyes, one of Josh's tears landed on my cheek and he used his thumb to wipe it away.
"It's okay Josh, I'm okay." I said sobbing.
"Please, please stay with me sweetheart. I need you." Josh pleaded. I wanted to stay with him, but I physically couldn't.
"I'll be okay. You'll be okay, tell the boys that I love them so much, I'm gonna miss them." I said.
"Shhh, no, no don't say that. Please." Josh cried.
"I love you Josh. I love you so freaking much, you know that. I love you, I'm never going to leave you, I'll always be in your heart." I told him, feeling my head starting to get light.
"I love you too princess, I love you so much. I'll never leave you gorgeous." He was sobbing. "I love you."
"I'll miss you Josh, I love you." I said.
He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine but before he could lift them back up again, I was already gone. My heart wasn't beating anymore, but it still belonged to Josh. I'll never stop loving the boys, especially Josh. He was my angel, saving me from a living hell but now the tables have turned and I was going to be his angel, watching from above.

Josh's P.o.v

She was gone. She was really gone. We had justice, the guy who stabbed her was locked up and he wasn't coming out. Her funeral was the hardest thing that any of us boys had to go through, her parents flew over and they were a mess, but I was worse. That girl was my rock, the person I could turn to over anything, and now she was gone. I told the boys what she had told me to tell them, they were a state.
I broke down crying daily. I didn't matter if I was out at the mall or I was recording with the Sidemen. I would cry and cry and there was nothing anybody could do to make it better. But I knew that she was watching from above. She was always my angel, although now it was a reality.

This was actually really sad, I was a mess writing it. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! This book is now on 1.43k and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for reading it, it's really nice to know that at least some people like my writing.

© tobileroneee