11- simon [drowning]

Your P.o.v

This week I'm on holiday with all of the Sidemen, we landed in LA yesterday and today they were all having a pool day. Which I hated, the only two people who know of my deathly fear of drowning is my boyfriend Simon and best friend Tobi. Simon said that he would happily stay sat with me on the loungers, but I told him to go and have fun. I had put my swimsuit on just to fit in with the boys but told them that I most likely won't go in the water.

What are you doing today Y/N?" Simon asked, observing what you were doing on the office computer, like you usually do.
"I need to put a few contracts into place and arrange meetings for Sidemen Clothing ." You told him, he nodded walking over and casually sitting on your lap.

"Get off me loser." You groaned trying to shove him off, but he only laughed.  "On one condition." He grinned, poking his lips out. You rolled your eyes and kissed him and then he got off. 
"I'll be in the football pitch with Tobi and Vikk." Simon told you, you nodded and he walked away. Within five minutes, JJ, Harry and Ethan came in with big smirks, and you knew they were planning on doing something.

"So Y/N, you like swimming?" JJ joked pointing his camera at you. You gulped and before you could say anything, he handed the camera over to Ethan and ran over to you. Picking you up and  started running towards the pool. 
"JJ, please no." You panicked, he didn't listen but let out a loud laugh. Simon and Tobi saw what he was doing and ran over, but by then he had already thrown you into the deep end of the pool.

"Bro, she can't swim!" Tobi shouted. You were flailing around, not meaning to swallow the gross water that you were slowly breathing in. Simon dived in and wrapped his arms around you but it was easy to tell you weren't okay because you were going in and out of consciousness. 
"You're okay Y/N." Simon whispered, rubbing your back as you threw up the water. You leaned back into Tobi's  chest as your breathing slowly became steadier. JJ, Harry and Ethan looked extremely guilty as they knelt down to check if you were okay.

"We didn't know you couldn't swim Y/N." Harry whispered. 
"Kinda embarrassing." You replied. Simon wrapped his arms around you, and you gave him a kiss on the cheek. 
"Lucky I have a boyfriend to save me from you dicks." You joked. 
" Guys, we nearly killed Y/N today in the pool but she's alright now. Go and subscribe to her as an apology from us. We are sorry though." JJ told the camera and then you. 
"It's fine, just don't do it again." You warned.  "Yeah guys please, I prefer Y/N alive thanks" Simon giggled.

Sorry this is shit and I've been inactive for so long, but thank you guys so much for 37k! That's absolutely insane!

© tobileroneee