the first video you record together

Josh- " Q and A with my Girlfriend!" - This was a good way to introduce you to his fans and was an easy video to make.

Simon- "Boyfriend vs Girlfriend Challenge" - You both wanted to do something different so decided to make it into a challenge and went head to head to win the overall prize.

Tobi- "My Girlfriend beats me at football?!"- Tobi was vlogging and made it into a football video. You played different games against each other and you Won by one point.

JJ- " Q and A with my Girlfriend (Personal Questions)"- Because JJ can't just do a normal Q&A. This made it more interesting and you found out allot about each other, even the stuff that you may of never wanted to know.

Ethan- "Try Not To Laugh Challenge With My Girlfriend?!"- Of course Ethan would choose to film a video which causes him to laugh uncontrollably. If you never laughed at the video, you would laugh at Ethan laughing.

Vik- "Teaching my Girlfriend how to play Minecraft"- Vik has always wanted to teach you his favourite game and you finally agreed. Although you had no clue what to do so he would have to wrap his arms around you and hold onto the controller.

Harry- "Opening Fifa Packs with my Girlfriend!"-  You both started off getting good players but as the video went on, the players got shit then he would end up raging and you would have to calm him down, he appreciated it.

Omg who watched the Ksi vs Joe Weller fight? I was so nervous for JJ and couldn't stop shaking but when they started and Joe had blood over his chest, I knew JJ had won. Then 2 rounds later I was screaming, He won! I have so much respect for them both but I've supported JJ since the beginning and my friends hated me for it, but I wasn't gonna change. You mad? I've been meaning to upload and might to an imagine on the fight. Maybe.
That was a long note haha.

© tobileroneee