12- harry [party]

Your P.o.v

It was your brother Josh's house party tonight and considering you had been staying with him for a couple of days, he said you could be apart of it. You had been getting ready for hours and by the time you were finished you had a nice outfit and the party had already started.

"Yo Y/N, you look smoking!" Freya and Sarah commented you as you came down the stairs. "Thank-you girls, you both look banging, but where's the alcohol?" You laughed.
You see the thing is of course I know some of the people here, but I'm not up for conversation. Tonight I'm getting drunk and not worrying about anything until tomorrow morning when I have a headache.
"In the kitchen, listen I'm gonna go find your brother, give me a shout if you need me." Freya smiled walking off. You took a breath in as you walked into the kitchen. Everyone looking at you, some people you recognised as the Sidemen and some people were new.

"Ethan who's that who just came downstairs" You heard someone say.
"That's Josh's sister, she's staying here for a few days" another boy replied.
"Mate she's banging" The first boy blurted out. You poured your drink and turned around and realized it was one of the boys who had been talking about you, so you mustered up the confidence to go over there. "Hi I'm Y/N, Josh's sister, I heard you think I'm banging." You sipped on your drinks and one of the boys walked away, winking at his the other. "I'm Harry, I'm in the same group as your brother, I think that you're gorgeous, and I'd love to hang out sometime." He grinned.
"Well Harry. I think your pretty cute, and I'd love you hang out. Here my number, give us a text in the morning." You smiled, he nodded happily. Who would've thought that within four months, you two started dating, and although at first Josh didn't like the relationship, he grew to accept it, and thought he might have competition with his relationship with Freya.

© tobileroneee