disney princes

Josh- Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
Josh was a very hard worker and his passion and dedication was one of you favorite qualities of his. He was very intuitive and was able to come up with solutions to even your most difficult of problems with ease. He loved the sound of your voice, as it was calming and cleared his head of any worries or stresses. Always light-hearted, Josh was a great companion and lover as he never failed to make you smile.

Simon- Flynn Rider (Tangled)
Simon had first struck you as perhaps a little bit arrogant, as he loved showing off and being the center of his friends' attention. You came to see, however, how kind he was and how much he genuinely loved bringing happiness to others. His stellar good looks and his charming personality were tied up neatly with a ribbon of sarcastic humor and you couldn't help but to fall in love with him for it.

Tobi- Li Shang (Mulan)
Though Tobi appeared to have a tough exterior, he was actually all mush on the inside. Yes, he was very brave and outgoing, but he was also quite gentle and caring. You admired Tobi for all of these qualities he posessed and realized what a good teacher he was. You managed to learn many important lessons from Tobi, whether they were about life, the universe or just how to not suck so badly at FIFA.

JJ- Prince Naveen (The princess and the frog)
Sure, JJ could be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes, but, at the end of the day, he was your pain in the ass. He was a bit of a womanizer and a bit of a party animal, but he revealed to you his true feelings and intentions the moment he met you. He was also a bit lazy, but very fun-loving and you enjoyed spending your time with him whether it be adventuring in the city or having a relaxing day at home.

Ethan- Kristoff (Frozen)
Ethan was burly and could sometimes get a bit rough when you play fought, but he was very lovable and caring in the end. You would cuddle for hours on end, watching random YouTube videos and movies as you laid all wrapped up in blankets on the couch next to the fireplace. When the outside got very cold, Ethan always warmed you up, whether it was with uncontrollable laughter or fantastic, soft bear hugs.

Vik- Aladdin
Vik was the physical embodiment of 'boyish charm" and his innocence and undying happiness was amazing to you. You had never seen him without a smile on his face and he was always there to cheer you up when you needed him. Vik often liked to dress up a bit and take you on fantastic adventures to prove how much he loved you. Fancy dinners and romantic picnics were Vik's specialty and you admired his dedication and effort.

Harry- Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty)
Harry was quite diplomatic when you first met. He was quiet, kind and seemingly a bit shy, as he was very eager to make a good impression. However, you soon found out that he was such a crazy goofball, willing to do next to anything to make you smile. Harry was what you liked to call your "Knight in Shining Armor" as he always saved you from feeling upset or being in uncomfortable or situations.

WE HIT 5k! thank you guys so much I could not be happier. Also question, my wrists are genuinely squeaking, should I be concerned haha.

© tobileroneee