you have a bad day

Josh- You would always open up to Josh and tell him when you were having a terrible day. The thing was, he never knew. Because you always hide your emotions to well. But when you do open up, you both have a relaxing night laying on his bed.

Simon- Simon knew when you were having a bad day and brought in your comfort food. He would have to eat something else because if he ate the same as you, you would eat his too. You would sit on the sofa downstairs in his hold watching your favourite show.

Tobi- You would sit on your bed and try and pull yourself together before Tobi got to your flat. He would enter with his key and as soon as you saw him you'd pull him into a hug. When he pulled away your eyes would be glossy with tears and he'd cuddle with you until you explained what had happened.

JJ- He wouldn't really know what to do. Let's be honest. He would hold you and kiss your tears away and threaten to beat who ever made you upset. Although he would never really do it, because that would probably make you more upset. But he could handle you, being you.

Ethan- Ethan was just a giant teddy bear. And you loved to snuggle into him at the end of a long hard day. The tv wouldn't be very loud and he'd run his hands through your hair. You would shut your eyes and end up falling asleep in his grasp, when you woke up you felt much better.

Vik- People wouldn't think that Vik would be able to comfort his girl because he was just a small bean. But he was the best at doing so, he always could tell when you were having a bad day and gave you subtle compliments through out the day and snuggled with you at night.

Harry- Harry would always just try to make you laugh if you were down in the dumps. It almost always works but when it doesn't he'll bring herb around and you will cuddle together until you feel better.

Yasssss, my two books collectively have over 600 reads, Thank You guys so much. Btw I wrote half of this in History lol

© tobileroneee