how you make up

Josh- He comes to your house with flowers in his hand, with the other one behind his back. When he takes it out, there is a small puppy with big eyes, the little dog has a note attached to the collar. The words "I'm Sorry" we're written in bold letters.

Simon- He took you on a trip away to Hawaii. You stayed in a beautiful hotel with an amazing view of the sea. Simon and you went to a luau and snuggled under the stars. It was the best holiday away ever.

Tobi- after moving out of Tobi's flat, you realised it was the dumbest mistake you've ever made. You give it two days but can't take it, and immediately grab all your belongings and go back to his flat, he welcomes you in with open arms and tells you to never leave him again.

JJ- After WINNING his fight against Logan, he took the microphone and confessed his love for you in front of everyone. He told you that he won for you and that you were definitely not holding him back but pushing him forward in his career, and that he couldn't do it without you.

Ethan- The Sidemen we're hosting a big party and when you arrived everyone was already drunk, apart from Ethan, you stayed together being the only two sober. Soon enough talking about what made you break up, and having to listen to Ethan ramble just made you want to kiss him like old times. And you did, and you both remembered it the next morning, when he asked you out on a proper date.

Vik- Vik took a whole week off of social media's. Everyone worried and concerned, as were you because Vik has never did anything like this before, that boy was never off YouTube. On the Wednesday of that week, Vik turned up at your house apologising for making you worry so much, and you two hung out off of social media for the rest of that week. You two got back together and Vik planned out time for recording and time for his girl.

Harry- Harry decided to make the move to London from Guernsey so that he could keep his relationship going with you, it was hard to find a place so you offered him the spare room of your apartment. He gladly took it and that's how you ended up living with your boyfriend.

I am actually quite proud of this one because all the boys' were a decent length, and it wasn't sloppy work. I apologise for only posting like once a month at this rate, but I am so grateful to have 23 thousand reads on this book

© tobileroneee