your first date

josh- josh decided to have an old fashioned movie night. you guys watched all of the classics and josh even shed a tear. at the end of the night to top it all off he asked you to be his girlfriend and of course you said yes.

simon- simon's idea was to surprise you with a fort he managed to build himself. there was blankets between the two sofas and he had duck taped them down, fairly lights everywhere and food inside. when you came into his house, he was sitting under the blankets with his cute little face. you dropped your stuff and joined him after talking and watching movies, he asked you to be his girlfriend and in reply you kissed him.

tobi- tobi was always the sweetest. he had packed a picnic and asked you to meet him in the park at the big tree. at 10pm. sure it was a little late but he said he had a plan. when you arrived he had the picnic set out and your face lit up. you both hugged and he told you the only reason it was so late was because you could watch the metior shower above. after he asked you to be his and you said yes. you went back to his flat and cuddled on the sofa.

jj- jide was the one to text you first, he asked you if you would go out on a date and you said yes. he had your address and was on his way to get you. when you heard the rev of a car, you opened the door to find jj leaning on his lamborgini, you had always wanted one of your own. you walked up to him and he opened the door for you. "nice ride. " you said smiling. he chuckled. you ended up going to nando's and then going back to his. you guys snuggled on his bed watching a film when he unexpectedly kissed you, and you kissed back.

ethan- today was your date with ethan, he told you he'd pick you up at 6 and it was now 6:13. you hoped that he hadn't forgotten because you did really like ethan. soon enough there was a knock at the door and ethan stood there with a bunch of red roses. "i'm really sorry i'm late, the traffic was horrible. " he said. you pulled him into a hug and then he took you to the cinema followed by dinner at frankie and bennie's.

vik- as promised, vik texted you as soon as he was home from l.a. you texted him your address and he came round. you both then went to westfields and spend all day shopping. you then both went to his house and he showed you around all his gaming stuff, he then showed you how to play minecraft. "hey y/n, i was wondering if you would like to...eh maybe be my girlfriend? " vik asked you scratching the back of his head. "yes vik, of course i will! " you responded, he then relaxed and you spent the night at his.

harry- harry knocked on your door one morning and looked as if he was in a rush, he had little herb in his hands and even he looked as confused as you. "yo y/n, i was hoping you would be able to watch herb for the day, there's an emergency in guernsey and i can't take him on the flight." harry asked you with puppy eyes. of course you said yes and he said he would hopefully be back later tonight to get him. you said that's fine and harry handed you herb and ran off. you spent the day playing with herb and when harry came back he took herb to cal and asked you if you would go out on a date with him. obviously saying yes, you got your stuff together and ended up in nando's. harry walked you back to your flat and asked you to be his girlfriend. you replied "no". his face dropped. "i'm joking harry, of course i will be", and kissed him.

© tobileroneee