3- simon [ diss track ]

today deji released his disstrack against simon, but he wasn't the only one insulted. you were too, and simon was pissed.

"how..how dare he!, he doesn't even know you. see when i see deji ... i'm gonna bloody kill him!." simon was shouting now.

you were laying on his bed and he was sat up shouting. you sat up and put your arm around his shoulder.

"shhh. calm down si, it's okay i'm not bothered about it. he's just a dickhead" you whispered into this left ear. he turned round and hugged you.

"i'm still gonna kill him though" he replied.

"okay then" you said.

then you lay back down and pulled simon down with you. when you were face to face you took the advantage and pressed your lips on his. he immediately responded and it turned out to be a full make out session that was interrupted when jj walked in.

"jide, i'm going to kill your brother!" simon told him.

jj's face softened "simon, i'm here to apologise for that. he is a dick and should have never said those things about y/n, i'm really sorry." jide replied.

simon hugged jj and then jj left and simon jumped back on to the bed and smashed his lips on yours. he ended up on top of you and his lips crawled down your neck creating dark purple patches. then he stopped and lay his head down next to yours. you played with his hair and he said to you

"thank you for being able to calm me down".

" i love you si" you said.

"i love you too y/n" he replied.

© tobileroneee