your favourite sidemen sunday

josh- definitely the europe holiday, with josh organising the entire trip he invited you along and you happily accepted the invitation, it was an enjoyable holiday and you appreciated the time together before having to go back to gloomy london.

simon- sidemen tinder 3, as this is when you met. you had been asked to be part of the video and so you immediately got researching and found the other tinder videos and watched them just to see what you had gotten yourself into, quickly realising that these boys were ruthless you mentally prepared for a wind up, after being violated by most of the boys and only having one on the "yes" side, simon introduced himself and you didn't even process what he has said because you already knew he was going to the "yes" side.

tobi- sidemen spend 100k in an hour, because tobi being the absolute sweetheart that he is, immediately asked you what you wanted and made sure you were absolutely spoiled, from bags to matching shoes you got the lot and he even spent some of the money on a trip away for you two where you could get away from the boys for a while.

jj- when the sidemen became parents for the day, watching the video you were more than impressed with jjs efforts to be a good dad, that was until morpheus began to cry for the tenth time that day and jj simply drop kicked the poor child, you definitely spoke to him about that, but he did end up keeping the gucci outfit for the future.

ethan- sidemen go back to school, a classic really. seeing ethan get violated in every way possible while still attempting to be calm made you laugh every time, when ethan and jj are together nobody knows what's about to happen and ethan having to go along with everything made it such a laugh for you both when you watched it back curled up on the sofa.

vik- countdown, it's where you and vik met. after being asked to be the the "letters and numbers girl" and happily accepting, you realised how chaotic (in a good way) this group of boys were, and one of them stuck out to you, vik was seriously smart and always had a clever word for you to make, and so at the end of the shoot he found you and asked if you wanted to go on a date with him and you've been together ever since.

harry- bake off, seeing your boyfriend attempt to make something edible in the kitchen just reminded you of why when you're together dinner is always provided by uber eats. you thought he was doing alright at first and next thing you know there's chicken drumsticks flying across the floor, you respected his efforts but you both knew that delivery was the only food ever being ate in your house.
——

✨it's the inconsistency for me✨
i'm sorry!
but thank you for 180k
ily

© tobileroneee