14- jj imagine [hate]

This imagine was requested by x_IAMAlexa_X Requests are open and I'm always looking for some inspiration so just message me!

JJ's P.o.v

Today I am going to be filming a video with my girlfriend, we have been together for a while and now I think it's time that I introduce her to my fans. We'll be doing a simple Q and A.

"JJ, Adriella is here!" I hear Simon shout from downstairs. I quickly run down and give her a massive hug. We go upstairs and I get 2 chairs in front of the camera.

"Jide what if they don't like me." Adriella asks me.

"Hey, what's not to like? Your smart, gorgeous, funny and you have an amazing smile. I love you so my fans will too." JJ smiles.

Adriella smiles back and then goes and sits in one of the chairs. I switch on the camera and do my intro then I introduce Adriella.

"This is my lovely girlfriend Adriella and today we will be doing a Q and A. I asked you guys for some questions and these were the first ones" JJ spoke.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"Yes I do" JJ answered.
"Nope." Adriella said.

"Who's your favourite youtuber?"
"Probably David Dobrik"
"I really like Liza or Joe Sugg." She replied.

After a few more questions I concluded the video and would edit it later.

"See that wasn't too bad!" I laughed.

"No it was alright. I just want to cuddle now though." She smiled.

I picked her up and threw her onto my bed and snuggled in beside her, I kissed her cheek and stroked her hair until she fell asleep. Then a few minutes later I did too.

Time Skip

I woke up beside Adriella and decided to get up to edit our video. It didn't take long as there wasn't loads to actually edit, then I titled it and uploaded it to my channel. I tweeted about my new video then snuggled back into my bed.

"JJ! JJ wake up! Please JJ!" I shot awake so aww Simon in my face. Adriella was still asleep beside me.

"Dude what is it? I was asleep!" I said.

"Have you seen the comments on your new video? You have to take it down before Adriella  sees them. She'll be broken JJ." I got up and sat at my computer, Simon beside me. I clicked on my new video and scrolled down to the comments.

"Eww what a hoe"
"What a gold digger. Why would JJ date her."
"Ooh JJ could do much better for himself."
"I hate her ew."
"Gold digger."

These were just a few of the thousands of comments about Adriella on my video. I decided to take it down, as she didn't even know that I'd posted it yet. I opened up twitter and decided to make a public announcement.

"Hey guys, as some of you may have seen. I posted a YouTube video with my girlfriend today and it got thousands and thousands of hate on it. I'm here now to tell you all now to stop, just stop. I've had to take the video down because I don't want my girlfriend waking up to hundreds of you calling her a gold digger, or to kill her self." I was tearing up now. "That girl is everything to me, she's always there for me and I love her more than life itself, I wouldn't be able to cope without her and I hate anyone who has said anything negative about my princess." I was full on crying now "so if I do upload videos with her in the future, which I will. I don't want to see anything but love for my girl. This girl has changed my life, and she won't be leaving anytime soon. Thank you guys for listening, this has been your boy KSI see ya."

I wiped my tears and uploaded the video to twitter.

"JJ?" I heard.

I turned around and seen Adriella awake sitting up. I run over to her and cuddle into her, she looks at my teared face and wipes away the water with her hands.

"What's wrong Jide?" She asked.

"It's alright now baby. No need to worry about anything." I replied.

She smiles and pulls me back down onto my bed. And I fall asleep again.

Time skip

"Let's get right into the news. Our first story is about KSI and his new girlfriend, after KSI posted a Q and A with his new girlfriend Adriella Waverley his fans went insane, this was the most hate any youtubers girlfriend has gotten in a long time, she was repeatedly called a gold digger and some fans even told her to kill her self. KSI was livid with his fans and posted this emotional video on his twitter account. He expressed his love for his girlfriend and says that he will be with her for a very long time." KeemStars voice was heard from the laptop that Adriella was on. I quickly ran over and seen that she was crying.

"Hey don't cry. My fans definitely stepped over the line and I've dealt with them, they aren't going to say anything about you anymore okay. I promise Adriella-" I started to speak.

"JJ I'm not upset. I'm crying of happiness, you protected me, you backed me up and were there for me and I love you for that, and I want us to be together for a long time too Jide. I love you." Adriella told me.

"I love you too Addy." I smiled back.

Okay so I hope that you like this imagine, it's not a prompt that I would normally write about but I did enjoy it. As I said requests are currently open! Thank you so much for all the votes and reads.

© tobileroneee