1- tobi [charity match]

y/n's pov

today is the day of the sidemen vs youtube allstars charity football match, i was going to support all of the boys but especially my boyfriend tobi. he was a part of the sidemen and also a very good footballer, although he won't admit that. i was on the bus sitting next to him and everyone was just chatting about what the score will be, meanwhile i'm trying to get to sleep on tobi's shoulder. we stopped in a place that there will be no fans crowding and went into the venue. the boys went to warm up and i went with freya to sit down on the bench.

the game finished and the score was 7-2 to the sidemen. i was extremely proud of them and tobi had managed to even score, then it happened. the pitch invasion. the pitch invasion that knocked me off my feet and onto the cold, hard ground. the pitch invasion that made me get a nasty cut to my forehead and a badly scrapped knee. luckily a parent of one of the boys who was now on the pitch, helped me up and got me to the medical room. they patched up my knee but left my head as it would probably just annoy the cut. then i went round the back to board the bus, going up the stairs i heard the boys fall silent as jj ran to me and carefully assisted me to tobi's side. i told everyone what had happened and josh was beyond angry, i don't blame him. tobi was trying to make me as comfortable as possible, but the gash on my forehead made that hard.

tobi's pov

i can't believe it happened, like actually can people not watch where they are going or something. anyone but y/n she's harmless. when josh seen the gash on her head he went mental, good thing that freya was here to calm him down. i had y/n under my arm and she was slowly falling asleep. i could see vik looking at her as if she was a stray puppy, his big eyes on hers, they were best friends and i could see he was so worried. it made me feel bad, as if i should have been with her the whole time. "tobs, i can basically hear you thinking, it wasn't your fault. i promise." y/n managed to croak out. was i really that obvious that i was thinking about her.

y/n fell asleep on the bus so when we got back to the station i carried her to the car and then went to talk with the boys. "do you think she needs the hospital?" vik asked. i really didn't know, but to be on the safe side i ended up taking her. they took her in on a stretcher and she was still asleep. the boys and i say in a waiting room, waiting. a nurse came out and said the name y/n y/l/n. i stood up and she came over and told us that she has a very minor concussion and gave me some medication to give her. then she took us all to her room. she was getting her shoe on when i entered. she looked up at me and smiled sightly. i walked over and helped her stand up. "tobi, i'm okay. i appreciate the concern but i promise that i'll be fine" y/n said quietly, she wasn't being stern about it but i still tried to assist her.

we left the hospital and y/n leaned her head on mine when josh was driving us back to the house. then we went inside and we all sat on the sofa. y/n explained what had happened and then agreed that tomorrow we would all make a video explaining what had happened to her. the simon put on the t.v and we all sat and watched a few episodes of his favourite show, that's when y/n fell asleep and i took her into jj's room, that's where she always falls asleep. mainly because jj is never actually in his room. then i went cuddled in beside her and fell asleep myself.

©tobileroneee