2- josh [flying]

y/n's pov

today i was flying out to ibiza with all of the sidmen, they are filming a secret project and i am behind the scenes. although we are only out there for 3 days i hope to catch some sun. the only problem is that i am terrified of planes, well, not an actual plane nor heights. just the thought that the aircraft could fail at anytime and fall 30,000 feet. i would've stayed at home if it weren't for all the boys wanting me to go with them.

we were all at the airport and most of the guys were filming, josh wasn't he was holding my hand and telling me about how smooth the flight is going to be. a voice spoke through the intercom saying that our flight was actually coming in early and we were to get through security as soon as possible. that's when we all took our luggage and made our way through the crowds of people. soon enough i was sat on the plane, at the window seat. next to josh, and beside him was jj.

josh's p.o.v

i know what y/n was petrified of flying so her and i switched seats so that she was between jide and i, her boyfriend and best friend. i held her hand going up and most of the way there, even when she was asleep. while she was asleep there was allot of turbulence. jj and i looked at each other in a panicky sort of way. we had been on many flights but none as bad as this. that's when the seatbelt sign came on and simon peered over the seat from behind y/n.

" is she okay" simon asked.

"yeah, think so. she's asleep so that's good...kinda" jide said.

things soon settled out and y/n woke up. she had a headache and leaned on my shoulder. i held her hand and kissed her head. a voice then came through the speakers informing all of us that we should be starting to descend from the sky. jj really had to pee and quickly went while no hostesses were looking. i took this opportunity to kiss y/n and tell her how brave she'd been on the flight. then jj got sent back to his seat, y/n lightly giggled when jide came back, still having to pee.

then we were all in ibiza and enjoyed being in the sun when it lasted, vik was recording on the flight and y/n ended up seeing the amount of turbulence that we had encountered. she was chill about it and was way more relaxed on the was back to london. then for the rest of the day we cuddled on the sofa and y/n ended up falling asleep...again.

©tobileroneee