when he sees your ex

Josh- Josh would become very protective and make sure that your Ex wouldn't even look at you.

Simon- Simon would turn around and kiss you passionately, making you forget about the awkward situation you were in.

Tobi- Tobi would wrap his arms protectively around you and whisper comforting things in your ear, putting you at ease with the situation.

JJ- Jide would start to hug you and kiss you to show that he loved you very much, so anytime your Ex would look over you two were sharing a moment.

Ethan- Ethan would start to make jokes to make you laugh and distract you from your Ex by holding your hand a squeezing it every so often.

Vik- Vik would be shy at first and wouldn't know how to handle the situation, you couldn't blame him. Although he soon gained some confidence after realising how tightly you were pulling on his hand and you both walked past your Ex.

Harry- Harry was always very loud and today was no exception, when you spotted your Ex and told Harry he spoke as loud as he could about how much he loved you and it made you so embarrassed, but Harry was pleased with himself.

It's snowing so much in the UK! My school was cancelled at lunch today and us cancelled tomorrow!

© tobileroneee