4- jj [ crumbs ]

"stop getting crumbs all over my bed."

Cora's P.O.V
It was just another Friday afternoon that Jide and I had decided to have a movie marathon. He got really scared when I put on the Conjuring, although I wasn't that much better.
"CoCo please put on something else, please babe." And then he screamed. I turned it off and he buried his head in my stomach.
"Thank You" He mumbled.
Then I decided to put on the new IT, neither of us had seen it though it didn't look that scary, and if it was I enjoyed the feeling of JJ cuddled up beside me.
"I swear Cora... If this is another Horror I'm gonna kill you." He said staring at the T.V.
"It's fine Jide, it's not scary. I promise." I told of him, though I want exactly sure.
I went to the kitchen, where Simon was standing and got some crisps and some Popcorn.
"Is Jide alright, I heard him scream... allot."Simon asked.
"Yeah. It was just the conjuring was on and he got really scared, but it's nice to know that your looking out for your boyfriend Si." I said laughing. Then I walked back up the stairs and sat back in beside JJ.
"What took you so long, I'm scared" Jide said.
"I was getting food calm down"
I snuggled into his side and he kissed my temple. He was eating the popcorn and making a mess with it. So I opened the popcorn and began to nom on it.
" Stop getting crumbs all over my bed."
"Likewise Jide" I replied. He just laughed and we continued to watch movies all day and recorded some videos for his channel at night. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

I actually just realised that there isn't many imagines or fanfics about JJ. Bit of a bummer.

© tobileroneee