8- simon [carousel ]

This imagine was requested by my bestie Lauren, hope you enjoy.

Y/N's P.o.V

Today was Simon and I's second date. He asked me out on our first date 1 week ago and we went bowling, he won and told me it was because he was "good with the balls." But Today we were going to Thorpe Park. We headed out at 2 pm and the car ride was enjoyable, we rapped to JJ's music and Disney songs. We got there a few hours later and it was Thorpe Park's late night today so Simon and I would stay a while. The first ride we went on was the Vortex, when it went upside down I gripped onto Simon and he laughed so much. Because it was a sunny day we went on Tidal Wave, we got soaked but hopefully it would dry off quickly in the sun.
When were eating good and Simon ordered a side of bugs, he told me that he could eat the whole tub at once without being sick. I dared him and he actually did it, he gaged a few times and I was in hysterics. After a quick break we went to the carnival games, Our favourite was the hook a duck and Simon played too many times, I tried to drag him away many times but he wouldn't budge. I walked over to the bin to put my coke in it, when I walked back to the booth I seen Simon looking at me with a giant teddy bear in his arms.
"I won you this." He beamed.
"Thank You So Much Simon It's Adorable!" I laughed hugging him.
"I won something else too" He said while we were walking though the park.
"And what's that?" I asked him.
"Your Heart, and you've won mine." He smirked. I was blushing severely.
Simon and I went on many more rides including Swarm, SAW, Stealth, Nemesis and Loggers Leap, although I had to keep getting the ride control man to hold my teddy bear because I was not putting that angel in danger. It was getting quite dark and all of the lights in the park had came on, the temperature was dropping and I never had a jacket with me. Simon put his warm jacket around my cold shoulders, sensing the change in weather. We went around to the fountain to watch the water dancing, the blinding bright lights being tamed by shots of water, evaporating in the wind. Halfway through the display, Simon turned to me taking my hand in his. His face was red and he was avoiding eye contact with me, I immediately thought of the worst, he didn't want to hang out again.
"Well Y/N, you see, right now I am surrounded by beauty so I thought that this would be the best time to ask you. Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Simon asked me.
"Oh my gosh Simon of course I would." I practically yelled hugging him, when I pulled away from our hug I seen his gaze flicking from my eyes to my lips, I took the opportunity to lean in and he done the same, when out lips crashed it was magical. I wasn't going to say I felt fireworks because that is every Disney movie ever, but it was definitely breath taking. When he pulled away I smirked at him and started to giggle. We walked hand in hand back over to the carnival part of the park, in Simon's other hand lay my teddy bear that was too big for me to hold, I was a small person, only 5ft 4, and Simon was over 6ft.
"You wanna go on the carousel? One last ride before we go home." Simon asked. "I mean there's a few rides at home but-"
"Simon shut up!" I laughed hitting his arm. "And yeah I would love to go on the carousel." I replied.
"Let's go then, you can put teddy on one too." Simon laughed.
"You are such a man child and I love you." I blurted out. Simon was processing what I had just said before replying.
"I love you too." He said confidently.
The carousel started and we went round in circles at an easy pace, just talking in out surroundings. We Simon also put the teddy on a horse.
"I'm starting to think that this teddy is third wheeling us." Simon laughed and I joined him. This really was one of the best carousels I had ever been on, the lights were illuminating the dark sky and the horses were slowly going up and down making Simon flail everywhere. I had such a great time on my first day out with Simon officially being my boyfriend, and I couldn't have wished for anything better. I fell asleep on the car ride home but only remember Simon carrying me and Josh carrying the teddy into his room, before Simon snuggled into me kissing my head goodnight and me just mumbling in response, drifting off to a void of abyss.

 I fell asleep on the car ride home but only remember Simon carrying me and Josh carrying the teddy into his room, before Simon snuggled into me kissing my head goodnight and me just mumbling in response, drifting off to a void of abyss

Word Count: 850.

Sorry for not posting in so long, Lauren requested a Simon imagine so I hope that you liked this one because I over writing it. I HAVE A MINIMINTER FANFICTION OUT NOW! Please go and read it because I spend quite allot of time on it.

© tobileroneee