-02

The next day Sawyer woke up to banging on the door. He groaned, stretching his limbs before standing up and making his way downstairs and down to the front door.

The banging grew louder as he got got closer making him scowl.

It was to early for this.

He opened the door and got pushed back by a woman, a young one.

"Where is he?" She asked, frantically shaking her head from left to right as if she was searching for someone.

"Who are you talking about?" Sawyer crossed his arms annoyed, she was making a lot of noise and if she woke up any of the kids, she would have hell to pay.

"Dylan, that dirty asshole!" She yelled back at him. Sawyer sighed, deciding he'd had enough and he was going to put an end to this.

"Look, I don't know where Dylan is, but what I do know is that you barged into my house at" he paused, looking up at the clock on the stove "Three forty six in the morning looking for a boy who didn't even sleep here last night."

The girl blushed, apologizing before walking out. Sawyer closed the door and went back upstairs and back into his bed which had grown cold from the lack of his contact.

It wasn't until a few minutes later when sleep eventually took over and his body went into the peaceful abyss.

Unconditional

"But Sawyer, I don't want those pants, they make me itchy." Thomas whined.

Sawyer sighed, rubbing a hand down his face. They were stood in the middle of the kids shared bedroom, 30 minutes before school, fighting over what Thomas would wear.

"Look kid, you still gotta eat breakfast, brush your teeth, put your shoes on, and get to school before the bell rings, work with me will ya?" Sawyer tried to stop him from whining. Thomas had rejected every other piece of clothing Sawyer had held up.

Thomas huffed, grabbing the piece of clothing and put it on, crossing his arms, clearly not happy about the situation.

Sawyer smiled in victory, walking out the door and making his way to the other two children.

End.