-08

They all turned to see the frightened eyes of Thomas. He was rubbing his left eye with his fist, it was clear that he had woken up from whatever slumber he had just gotten into from all the yelling.

Immediately, Christian was at his side, he crouched down in front of him and brushed the hair that had fallen in front of his face to the side.

"Hey buddy, why dont you just go back to your room, Ill be up in a few minutes, ok?" Thomas merely gave him a glance, his eyes set on his mother.

Katherine opened her arms.

"My baby boy!" she gasped waiting for Thomas to run to her but he stayed glued in his spot.

Their eyes lingered on Thomas as he stood there, seemingly in a frozen state.

"Thomas go upstairs." Christian repeated. Thomas's eyes finally met his and saw a serious look in Christian's eyes. In a second, he turned on his heels, running up the stairs.

Christian sighed in relief, his patience was running thin.

Katherine physically deflated, her heart slowly breaking with each given moment.

"Well if your not going to give me what I need, then I have to leave, I have an appointment." Katherine turned to pick up her purse.

Sawyer snorted. Katherine turned to him with her hands on her hips.

"And what is so funny?"

Sawyer glanced up at her.

"Oh nothing, go ahead to your dick appointment." He smirked.

Katherine scoffed, clutching her purse tightly in her hand before turning on her heel and exiting the house. The walls shook as she slammed the door closed leaving a very stressed Christian and a very angry Sawyer.

Christian went up to deal with Thomas, his heart heavy when he finished with him. He knew he would have to explain why their mother was currently m.i.a at the moment at some point but he never thought it would have to be so soon.

End.