-25

5 Years Ago

Dylan silently sobbed as he hugged himself so tightly, it hurt.

His mom and step dad were fighting again. Christian had gone out for the night and Sawyer was out doing who knows what, leaving 11 year old Dylan alone with his youngest siblings.

His mom had walked in only a few hours ago, that was when chaos hit.

Dylan didn't know what happened all he knew was one minute he was getting his siblings ready for bed and the next, glass was shattered all over the kitchen floor.

Dylan let out a whimper, the yelling was getting louder, he could hear his mother screaming, she was most likely feeling the wrath of her husbands anger.

"I told you to stay here! And what did you do? You went and fucked him you bitch!" Tears spilled out of Dylan's eyes again when he could hear the sobbing of his mother, begging him to stop.

Dylan prayed this would blow over soon, the phone Christian bought him for emergencies clutched tightly in his hand.

Sucking in air, Dylan failed his brothers number, his heart dropping everytime the sail tone would ring.

A pool of fear sunk in Dylans stomach when he heard the voicemail of his older brother. Cursing, Dylan dialed Sawyer next, banging his head against the wooden door of their small bedroom.

Please. He thought.

Please answer.

"Hello?" Sawyer sounded out of breath, another voice in the background could be heard.

Dylan was about to answer when suddenly he froze when he heard another smash against the wall down the hall, glass could be heard shattering, more screaming came from his mom.

It was then when Dylan came to a realization.

"Dylan." Sawyers voice echoed in Dylan's ears as he blanked out.

The phone fell from his hands as Dylan ran to hide under his bed, hoping, praying, that he had remembered to lock his door.

His life depended on it.

Dylan could still hear Sawyer voice from the phone that was now on the floor.

"Dylan? Dylan what's wrong buddy? Are you there." Sawyer was getting anxious.

"Please." Dylan whispered, his hands were im fists and he was clenching them so hard he could feel the sting of his nails digging into his palms.

There was more yelling before it stopped.

Everything became quiet, not a single noise came from outside, you could hear a pin drop.

Then, Dylan's biggest nightmare came true.

LTIU

Sawyer groaned he he felt his high coming, the girl whose name he couldn't remember moaned as he he slid in and out of her.

The sound of Sawyers phone ringing distracting him.

"Ignore it." The girl he was with held his wrist as he went to pick it up. He nodded, continuing to do what he was before.

But then, his phone rang again.

Sawyer cursed, pausing and grabbing his phone.

He answered the call despite the girls complaints.

"Hello?" No one answered him, only the sound of havoc on the other side.

Confused, Sawyer looked at the caller I.D.

Dylan

Sawyers heart rate picked up as he continued to call out for his little brother.

Something was wrong.

Picking up his shirt and keys, Sawyer rushed out of the girls room, the girl yelling his name out.

Sawyer had barely buttoned his pants when he heard a scream at the other end.

It was dylans.

"Hang on buddy." Sawyer muttered, backing out of the girls driveway, he sped all the way home.

The front door was open when he got there. Slowly walking in, there was blood everywhere. Glass was sprayed all over the flood.

Dylan slowly walking into Dylan's room where he found him sitting on the floor by himself, he was shaking as he sobbed.

"Dylan." Sawyer ran to him, blood stained Dylan's carpet, his bed, his walls and his arms from what he could see.

Dylan sniffled as he looked up at his older brother.

Dylan launched himself at his brother, burying himself into his chest, breaking down again. Sawyer reacted with as much force, wrapping his arms around his younger brother.

"I'm so sorry Dyl, so so sorry." Sawyer whispered. "I promise it won't happen again, I won't let him."

But deep down, Sawyer knew he couldn't protect Dylan from all his monsters when he couldn't even protect himself from his.

End.

End

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love That Is Unconditional ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें