-06

Dylan groaned as the morning sunlight hit his eyes. The hangover evident in his head. Snores could still be heard from Sawyer as his left arm was draped uncomfortably over the bed.

Dylan sat up, being mindful of his now black eye. He ran a hand down his face before taking the pain killers that were paid on his bedside table.

Memories of the night before ran through his head. He grimaced as he remembered the activities he had gotten into that resulted in Christian having to pick him up.

He picked himself up and made his way to the bathroom getting ready to start his dreadful day.

LTIU

Christian walked down the stairs, rubbing his head with a towel. He could hear noises from the living room, his eyes immediately softening when he saw all the kids sitting on the floor together.

Leon had Lizzie in his lap as he sat crisscrossed on the floor while Thomas sat with his back against the bottom of the couch, controlling the remote.

"What are you all doing?" He laughed as he walked to the couch, plopping himself down.

"We wanted to watch T.V but none of you were awake, so we decided to just watch by ourselves." Thomas answered.

Lizzie snuggled farther into her brothers chest, clutching his t-shirt in her hands. Leon patted her back lulling her into a sleepy state.

"Why don't you go lay down?" He whispered to her.

"Not tired." She yawned making Leon chuckle. In a few minutes she was out like a light, small snores emitting from her mouth.

"You guys want to go out for breakfast?" Christian asked making the two brothers pop up.

They nodded happily at his question, the excitement coursing through their veins.

Leon passed Lizzie to Christian as he got up to go get ready. Lizzie stirred, opening her eyes in confusion. Once Christian told her that they were going out for breakfast she was out of the living room like the last two.

Christian smiled in amusement before walking up the stairs to wake his two brothers from their slumber only to find one in the shower and one actually still asleep.

It seemed that the whole family got excited when the word of going out was spread.

End.