-04

Bath time was always the hardest when it came to Elizabeth. Christian trusted the others enough to know they were showering the right way, but something about Elizabeth hated taking showers, so she opted for baths instead.

"Okay baby, call when your done, ok?" Sawyer left the bathroom door open just a little so they could check that she didn't drown.

"Ok bubby!" Elizabeth grinned, playing with the soapy bath water.

Sawyer smiled, walking into the living room where his two youngest brothers were playing Uno.

"No! You can't just do that, you have to place the color or the number!" Thomas complained, throwing his head back in frustration.

"I did! It's a red eight on a red five!" Leon bit back.

"Oh." The look of realization crossed Thomas as he looked down at the stack of cards.

"Sorry." He sheepishly smiled, Leon rolled his eyes making Sawyer snort.

Sawyer flopped on the couch, turning the T.V. on and switching it to a random channel.

He sat there for at least thirty minutes before standing up. He was getting worried, Lizzie hadn't called him in yet.

All his worries drifted away once he saw her still playing with the bath toys Christian had bought for her. He smiled before walking in causing her to look up.

"Are you ready yet, baby?"She nodded her head and allowed him to wrap her in a towel before taking her to her room, putting her down and giving her clothes. He walked out and into the bathroom again, allowing her to get changed, before walking back in to brush her hair and braid it so that it didn't become a matted mess in the morning.

He then took her to the living room and sat her on the couch with him so they could watch T.V. before it was her bedtime.

Unconditional

"Where's Bubba?" Lizzie tilted her head, she knew that he had always come home before this.

"I don't know baby, maybe he just got caught up at work." Sawyer sighed, tucking her into her bed. He knew it was no use since she would just get up in the middle of the night and go to Christians room.

At first it scared them because they didn't know where she was, but then they found her in Christians bed, snuggled up to his covers.

When asked about it, she told them that she was scared of the dark. They knew it was because of her separation anxiety, something she had gotten when her parents left, the only way for her to calm down was Christian. So every night she would go to his bed because it had his scent.

And when it wasn't Christian, it was Sawyer.

It was hard to explain to her at an early age so they managed.

With a final goodnight and a switch of the light switch, Sawyer left Lizzie to fall asleep and fade into the darkness.

End.