-05

Christian walked into the house dragging a heavily intoxicated Dylan behind him. It was already past three in the morning and he didn't expect anyone to be up.

"God damn it Dylan, why did you have to go and get yourself fucked up?" Christian scolded, only getting a muffled reply. He rolled his eyes before dragging Dylan up the stairs trying to be as quiet as he could.

Once he made it to Dylan's room he pushed the door open careful not to wake Sawyer who was soundly sleeping only a few feet away.

Once he got Dylan on the bed, he slipped off his shoes and covered him with the covers, placing a pain killer on the table next to his.

He closed the door on his way out before making his way to the kid's room. He slowly opened the door, looking in.

His heart dropped when he saw an empty bed.

He walked over to the bed, pulling back the covers. He frowned, walking towards the hallway.

He paused when he heard sniffling coming from the bathroom. He walked to the bathroom carefully to not make any noise.

Through the crack in the door he could see Thomas crouched on the floor, his knees pulled up to his chest and his face hidden in his knees.

Christian entered the bathroom, crouching down next to him.

"Hey buddy." He said softly catching Thomas attention.

"Chris!" Thomas yelled, throwing his arms over him.

Christian chuckled, squeezing him even tighter.

"Why are you sitting in the bathroom crying?" Christian asked him.

Thomas tensed, falling back to the floor with a thump, pulling his knees back up to himself.

He mummered something with made Christian frown.

"What?" He blinked.

"I had a bad dream." Thomas whispered. Christians expression softened.

"Why didn't you go to Sawyer?" He rubbed his back.

"I was scared he would think I'm lame." Thomas looked down.

Christian sighed, pulling Thomas back up to his feet and putting him on the counter. He wet a paper towel and started to dab his cheeks, wiping his tears away.

When they were done, Christian took him back to his bed and tucked him in, placing a kiss on his head and whispering a goodnight.

When he made it back to his room a lump was formed in his bed, he smiled softly when he realized. The curls were spread along his pillows and soft snored emitted from the figure.

He slowly made his way to the bed, careful not to make noise and laid beside her.

Soon, everyone in the house was asleep.

The love coming off of the house was radiating.

End.