-21

"Hi I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie!" The small girl held her hand out to the older lady in front of her.

McKenna laughed, shaking her hand.

"I'm McKenna." She smiled, Lizzie grinned, finding her place back to Dylan who was boredly twirling his pencil between his fingers.

Thomas and Leon had been inseparable after making up, they were back to their best friend like relationship.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Lizzie attempted to whisper to Dylan. Dylan and Mckennas eyes widened.

"No. What do you know about girlfriends?" Dylan narrowed her eyes at her.

Lizzie simply giggled, turning away and going to her other brothers.

Dylan rolled his eyes, looking back at Mckenna who was still standing with her eyes widened.

"Let's get started then." He sat up.

LTIU

Dylan cursed to himself, finding his pockets empty.

Just a little bit.

He reminded himself earlier. After dinner, Dylan found himself hiding in the bathroom, desperately rummaging through his pockets to find a certain white bag.

Anything.

He thought to himself desperately.

Dylan flinched when a knock on the door was heard, tearing him out of his thoughts.

"You ok in there, Dylan?" He could hear Christians voice through the other side of the door.

Cursing again, Dylan rubbed a hand down his tired face before eventually unlocking it.

"I'm going to Conners house." He said passing by Christian who was waiting for him on the other side of the door.

"Uh yeah sure, what time do you think you'll be be back." Christian scratched his chin.

"Don't worry, I'll be back in time to babysit." Dylan rolled his eyes, putting on his coat and shoes before walking out, clutching his phone in hand.

But Dylan didn't end up going to Connors house, oh no, he went to that oh so familiar corner that held the addiction he craved for.

End.