When You Two Celebrate Valentine's Day

A/N:  A Wattpad friend requested this chapter since they were going through a tough time, so I wanted to make this chapter possible for them. I won't be telling you the identity of said friend as I don't want to make them embarrassed to any degree.

One last thing: Rumpelstiltskin from Shrek looks like Shane Dawson 👀

👽Mina Ashido👽

Like usual, Mina was ecstatic about Valentine's day while you were indifferent. But since neither of you felt like socializing, the two of you came to an agreement: you two would have an at home dinner date to celebrate. So, with your favorite meals prepared and you two dolled up, you chatted over candlelight about whatever. 

About to take another bite of your meal, Mina grabbed your hand with a smile. 

"I love you." 

You smiled in response and gripped her hand. "I love you too, meme queen." 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Since you surprisingly like Valentine's day, Tsu decided to take you out on the most romantic date she could think of. So, she took you to the lake that was holding a dinner for couples. With both of you in your best attire, you leaned down and kissed Tsu's cheek.

"You look lovely, Tsu." 

She smiled and gripped your hand, "You too, lily-pad." 

You chuckled, "New nickname? I love it, don't get me wrong." 

"Yep, and you should, I thought of it for a few hours." 

You chuckled and led her to your seat. 

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

With Ochaco's parents out of town for their 20 year anniversary, you two were asked to watch the house. And with almost everywhere being closed during this time, you and Ochaco decided to stay home. Not to mention money was a tiny bit tight. Besides, watching Attack on Titan while eating take-out seemed much better than an overly expensive dinner. Finally, the two of you fell asleep in each other's arms. 

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

You and Kyoka were never the types to celebrate Valentine's day. All you would usually do is kiss each-other, cuddle for a bit, and go on with your day like normal. This wasn't due to any particular reason, it was just neither of you could come up with an idea. So, it came as no surprise that Kaminari and Shinso dragged you two out for a double date. 

Everything was going smoothly until Kaminari fell into a nearby lake. How romantic. 

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

No matter what the holiday was, Momo always went outside her boundaries to make the day special for both of you, and this Valentine's day was no different. With you both dolled up, you entered the grand room of her parent's home to see Momo in a white dress, smiling as she held a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

You smiled, "Happy Valentine's day." 

She smiled and walked towards you, kissing your cheek when she was in your arms, "Happy Valentine's day, lovely." 

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

While the two of you usually just went out for dinner on Valentine's day, she wanted to make it special for you. She had noticed the amount of stress you were experiencing over a case. So, when she asked you to meet up with her at an unknown restaurant, you followed instructions. When you arrived, you were immediately embraced by Kendo, who then proceeded to pepper your face with kisses.