Graduation Celebrations

A/N: This is for the UA girls only! Meaning Ms. Joke, Mirko, and Fuyumi won't be included in this chapter! Enjoy!

👽Mina Ashido👽

You stood on the stage with a microphone in hand. Having to give a speech, you were nervous but Mina had encouraged you.

"Thank you for attending our graduation. We are honored to have you here. Over the four years at UA, we have learned how to protect those who cannot protect themselves and pursue a life of heroism. Thank you." Applause enveloped you as you walked off of the stage.

Your pink girlfriend embraced you tightly. "You did great Y/n!" She exclaimed. You laughed and hugged her back. 

"I can't wait to move in with you." You said. Mina nodded and pulled away, she then grabbed your hand and spun you around. 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

You were currently at a party that you didn't want to be at, your social battery needed a 24-hour nap after this. Fortunately, Asui also looked socially drained. 

"Want to go home and sleep for 24 hours?" You asked. Your girlfriend nodded you two bid your goodbyes and headed to your car. 

"I'm glad I met you, Y/n," Asui said. You smiled and kissed her cheek. "And I'm glad I met you, Tsu." 

Once you two had arrived at your shared apartment, you unlocked the door and immediately collapsed on the couch. "How did we survive with them for four years?" You questioned. Asui shrugged her shoulders and wrapped her arms around your waist.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

As Ochaco was sitting at the table with her parents, you were out taking a call. Her father smirked. "So, when are going to propose?" He asked.

Ochaco spat out her drink in surprise and started blushing profusely. "Dad!" You had hung up on your call and walked in to see whatever was going on. 

"What happened?" You questioned. Ochaco blushed more while her parents simply smiled. 

Ochaco and you soon had to go to the party that the rest of the class was throwing. "So, Ochaco, when are you going to propose?" You teased. 

"You heard?!" She questioned. You nodded and laughed. 

"Do you think I get calls at this time?" You questioned. Ochaco blushed and didn't talk to you for the rest of the evening. 

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Jirou was supposed to perform a concert in celebration for graduating UA. The problem was she has stage fright. "But Y/n, what if I screw up?" She questioned. You sighed and cracked your knuckles. 

"Whoever laughs will meet my fists." You responded. Jirou laughed and pecked your lips before walking out on stage.

When she started to perform, she looked so happy. You watched with affectionate and proud eyes before Jirou spoke once more. "To everyone, I wish you success!" She said. The school cheered as Jirou walked off stage. 

"You did amazing!" You told her.

You and Jirou hugged while all the other couples walked towards you. Mainly Bakugo and Kirishima, Momo and Tenya, Todoroki and Midoriya, and whoever else. "You did great, Jirou!" Midoriya said. 

"Yeah, right Bakubro?" Kirishima questioned his blonde boyfriend. Bakugo simply huffed. 

A/N: All of the couples that I mentioned in this section are ships that I ship.