Tsuyu Asui's Birthday Special

A/N: I cannot I have to bring this up in a chapter like this, but I wanted to get something out for Froppy, and I didn't want to make a chapter discussing this tiny thing.

PLEASE READ

I'll be sure to make this quick: In my last chapter, I was discussing a homophobic and transphobic person in my comment section. However, at the end of that chapter, I said this, and I quote, "OH, and if you're a homophobe/transphobe, pedo/racist/xenophobe, etc, then you are a waste of air." And a few of you were focusing on that 'pedo' part for whatever reason. The chapter was about a transphobic and homophobic person in my comment section, I honestly said that claim because I genuinely believe it. 

I'm not angry, just more disappointed and surprised than anything. 

The fact that I have to bring this up in the first place, y'know, in a PG book, honestly baffles me. And the fact that I even have to say this is absolutely ridiculous. And uh, yeah, maybe pedos can't control their attraction, but that doesn't make it justified. I meant pedos WHO WILLINGLY HARM A CHILD, THE ONES WHO REFUSE HELP, AND SO ON AND FORTH. 

I'm sorry, but it genuinely made me uncomfortable to my core. I don't care if they're born that way, I care about what they do to kids. And yes, there are pedos seeking treatment and that's great thing, but do not justify it. 

I just say it. Sorry. I just needed to vent. 

And one last thing: Do NOT attack the people in the comments of the last chapter. I'm sure they didn't mean any harm, just thought I'd bring it up. 

I'm probably blowing this out of proportion or something, I just wanted to vent and things like that.

Enjoy the chapter. 

The month of February is known for a lot of things. Romance, Valentine's day, people whose zodiac sign falls under Aquarius, but it was time for your girlfriend's birthday. So, after getting dolled up in your long and flowy dresses and accessories you had picked for each-other, you gently grabbed Tsu's hand, leading her to the car. 

"Y/n, where are we going?" She asked, anxiously gripping your hand tighter as you drove the car to a somewhat abandoned part of Tokyo. 

You gave her a gentle smile, "Trust me! You're going to love it!" She nodded and said nothing more, making you give her a concerned look. "Is everything alright? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." 

Tsu gave you a surprised look in response, "You? Making me uncomfortable? No, never!" She un-buckled her seat belt and leaned her head against your shoulder. "It's just I wonder if I'm good enough for you sometimes." 

You gave Tsu a surprised look, "What the hell do you mean you're not good enough for me?" You pulled over at the front of the destination and turned to Tsu, gripping her shoulders with a sad look. "Tsu, I would not be with you if I didn't think you were good enough for me. Hell, I, and everyone else who knows you, loves you for who you are. And as soon as you get that through your head, the sooner we can live happily. Not to say that we don't, but you get my point."

Tsu nodded and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around you tightly, "I love you." 

You smiled and kissed her forehead, "I love you too, and I'm going to marry you one day." 

After getting out of the car, you stepped inside a lit up abandoned warehouse to see what you had been preparing for about two weeks. Your former classmates immediately greeted the both of you as you entered, hand in hand. They all were either dancing, enjoying the assortment of snacks, or chatting among themselves.

And at the count of three, you all exclaimed: "Happy birthday, Tsu!"