What Your Family Thinks Of Her

A/N: I'm going to keep this on the positive side because I know some people have issues with their families that they wouldn't want to be reminded of.
None of them will be homophobic, sad, or judgemental to avoid flashbacks to anything super serious.

If you are in a judgemental family and are experiencing ANY form of discrimination, DM me if you want to talk about it ♥️

👽Mina Ashido👽

Your mother is proud of you and Mina, she would say it's her favorite thing in the world. She makes you kiss when you are together and fangirls extremely. This doesn't come as much of a shock to you, considering that she is pansexual. Your father always smiles at Mina and goes to work, he likes her but doesn't have the time or energy to get to know her better.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Fell in love with her at first sight. They think she is the cutest thing, which is true. They always say that you and Asui should get married, which you planned on.

A/N: FORESHADOWING

Your father ALWAYS gushes about you two when you're together and always shows his coworkers photos of you two together. Overall, they have started planning your wedding and they couldn't be happier.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Your mother always cooks for her and her family since they already knew each other. Apparently, Ochaco had saved your mother when a villain was attacking, so that was a plus. Even though your mom is religious to some extent, she doesn't let that get in the way of accepting that you're not straight, which made Ochaco love her. Overall, your mother likes Ochaco.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

You come from a music-loving family, so when they learned that you were with Jirou, they couldn't have been more proud. They bought you and Jirou every pride flag there is as well as some instruments. You and Jirou are always smothered with affection from them, which gave Jirou some place to come too when she was bored. They are incredibly proud and would not change anything.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Your mother really likes Momo since she is so respectful. Your father couldn't care less, but as long as you're happy and safe, he'll allow Momo into the family. When they first met, your mother immediately started planning a wedding between you two, which was adorable to look at. Momo even helped.

A/N: ONCE AGAIN, FORESHADOWING

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Your father always gives Kendo a hug when she walks through the door as a way to thank her. Since he is a single and bisexual father, he always worries about your safety since he is always at work. So, it was a big relief when he learned that Kendo would be able to protect you. He treats Kendo as if she was always part of the family, and would welcome her with open arms.

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

THEY ARE IN LOVE. Your two moms absolutely ADORE Mei, and what is there not to like? She's smart, beautiful, and kind, she also treats you right. One of your moms is an inventor, so she made Mei a mechanical bracelet that connects to a bracelt that you own. They seriously want you to live the rest of your lives together.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

Your two dads were glad to know that you were part of the LGBTQAP+ community, they had taught you well. But when you brought Nejire home, they were even more proud. Nejire is respectful, beautiful, easygoing, and so much more. All that matters in their eyes is that you're safe, happy, and healthy, as it should be. They even bought Nejire and you a pride flag.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

When you brought Saiko home, you were quite nervous. Your parents can be very intimidating and you didn't know their opinions on the LGBTQAP+ community. However, when they met Saiko for the first time, your mother pulled you aside and hugged you, saying how proud she was. This brought you close, which resulted in your parents loving Saiko.

🤣Ms. Joke🤣

Her parents really like Emi. Sure she can be goofy sometimes, but she can always protect you from anything that comes your way. Your sister always gives her a smile and your little brother always gives her a hug. They love that Emi is a pro hero and you two are a badass couple. I think they have even started planning your future together.

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

They were a litte standoffish due to Toru being invisible, but they soon forgot about that fact when Toru started showing her personality. Your father really likes Toru and always says he would love to have her in the family, which is true. Your mother ruffles her hair and gives her fashion advice. The two of them would love to see you two kiss at the altar. 

🐰Mirko🐰

Like her own parents, your parents show their liking to Mirko by giving her gifts, taking her places, and teasing you. It always ends with a laugh which your mother appreciates greatly. Mirko always is respectful and cares deeply for your family, which they also appreciate. They always say how Mirko and you make the most badass of couples. 

❄Fuyumi Todoroki❄

You live with your grandmother and Fuyumi understood that completely. So when Fuyumi met your grandmother, she was very kind and continuously thanked her for raising you the way she did. This made your grandmother's heart melt, so they instantly bonded. Your grandmother always jokes that she would hit someone with a book if they ever hurt Fuyumi or you. 

A/N: THIS WAS SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER. I'm incredibly happy that I made some of the parents part of the LGBTQAP+ community.