When You're On Your Period

A/N: I feel bad for you guys who get cramps. But then again, I get migraines during mine, so it's a fair trade. Also, sorry if you guys don't talk a lot in these, I have a tiny brain this year, including all the other years. It's probably just my writing style, but I feel bad when you and them don't talk at all in the scenarios, so I just want to apologize here.

👽Mina Ashido👽

You groaned in agony as it felt that you were being stabbed. Seriously considering robbing a chocolate factory, Mina walked in with a large bag of chocolate, ramen, canned coffee, melon soda, and other favorites of yours. "I'm seriously considering eating all of this." She said. You glared at her but didn't move, making her smile and kiss your temple. "I'm joking, anyway, want to watch some comedy?" Mina questioned, wrapping her arms around you and laying her head on her shoulder. You nodded, opening the bag and eating some chocolate, also handing some to Mina.

"You're so lucky that I love you." You said before laying your head onto her shoulder, paying attention to the comedy. Mina chuckled, kissed your cheek, and fell asleep next to you.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

While you didn't get bad period issues, your mood was a rollercoaster. One minute you could be sad and the next be happy. Right now you were watching a cooking show and had tears streaming down your face, and Tsu was looking at you with concern. "Are you okay?" She asked. 

"Yeah, but someone burnt their food." You responded, having more tears streaming down your face. Tsu looked at you with confusion as she looked at the laptop to see a burnt dish. She raised an eyebrow but kissed your cheek.

"I will not question it, assuming you're on your thing." Tsu said. You nodded and wiped your tears with a small smile. 

"Love you." You said. 

"Love you too."

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Today was just terrible. You stubbed your toe, dropped your croissant, and now your Satan sacrificial waterfall had arrived. Laying on the couch in the only comfortable position under a blanket, a heating pad in your lap, and the wrappers of the chocolate bars that you shoved down your throat overflowing the garbage can, you watched your favorite comedy. You dramatically groaned in agony and practically chugged the water that you had in your hand. Your brunette watched as you didn't move, making her concerned. Your expression signalled that you were close to screaming in a pillow.

So, she grabbed your favorite food, favorite drinks, and laptop, then put them out in front of you as a peace offering. Like the hermit you are, you grabbed them without looking at her, making her chuckle as she loosely wrapped her arms around you.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

There you were, eating Nutella out of the container with a spoon, re-watching Black Butler for the sixth time this year. Any way, nothing was really going on with you. It didn't affect you all that much, since it meant that being a female was naturally painful. Your head pounded, signalling that a headache was going to ruin your day. With Jirou laying next to you, she noticed your distressed state and kissed your cheek. "Need help?" She questioned. You nodded, laid your head on her lap, and enjoyed as she gently ran her fingers through your hair.

When you fell asleep, she smiled, kissed your forehead, and watched Black Butler while fangrelling over Grell. Because she is a queen that deserves everything, and people should worship her.

A/N: Listen, I can be a simp for a transgender reaper all I want. Besides, Grell represents my hair color, so I have to simp for her.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠