When You're Having A Bad Day

A/N: If you're having a bad day, then I want to say something. I cannot promise that it will get better, and I cannot snap my fingers and make it all better, although that seems like an amazing power in 2020. What I'm saying is to hold on for yourself, and if you can't then find something to hold on for. There is a tomorrow for a reason. <3

WARNING: EXTREME FLUFF. THIS CAN CAUSE EXTREME FANGIRLING.

👽Mina Ashido👽

As you hopelessly stared at the ceiling, tears filled your eyes as you attempted to wipe them off with your sleeve, but they somehow continued to make it down your cheeks. With Mina in the kitchen making dinner, you covered your mouth to prevent the chocked sobs from spilling. Suddenly, the door opened. "Hey Y/n! Dinner -" Mina said before cutting herself off, noticing that you had tears streaming down your cheeks. Now sitting on the bed with a concerned expression, she pulled you up and looked you straight in the face, kissing the tears are were descending.

As she thought questioned what you were crying about, you leaned forward and embraced her around her waist, nuzzling your face into her shoulder. She smiled and ran her fingers through your hair. "Whatever it is, I know you can get through it. And I cannot promise that it will get better, and it would be idiotic to say that it won't, but I know you can get through it." She whispered.

You nodded and hugged her tighter as the tears that were flowing out of your eyes stained her shirt. "Please never leave me...." You mumbled. Mina kissed your forehead, cheeks, and then your lips before pulling away.

"I promise I won't, as long as you treat me right, I will stick by you. I love you for a reason, you know?" She responded.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

After a minor argument with a friend, you had gotten home late, resulting in Tsu falling asleep on the couch as she waited for you. Entering your and Tsu's apartment, you frowned and took off your jacket, setting it on the ground next to you.

You softly walked to where she rested and kissed her temple as an apology. You then picked her up gently and we're about to take her to the bedroom when her eyes fluttered open. "Are you okay, Y/n?" She asked in a groggy voice, exhaustion clear in her movements. You nodded and connected your foreheads.

"Yeah, thanks. I'm sorry to keep you waiting." You answered. She smiled and nuzzled her face into your neck.

"Don't worry about it. And I'm sorry you had a bad day." She mumbled, leaving a small kiss. You smiled.

"No, you just made it better."

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

There was something off about you today. You usually had stars in your eyes as you discussed ideas while heading to work. But today was different. You just stared out the window, hardly responding to your girlfriend's questions. Deciding it was concerning enough, she parked in a random parking lot.

"Ochaco, why are we in a random parking lot? Is something wrong?" You questioned, finally making eye contact with the brunette. She looked you up and down, noticing your eyes that were filled to the brim with pure anxiety.

She gently grabbed your hand, pulling it to the left side of her chest. Her heartbeat that pounded could be felt with your fingertips. You sighed and unbuckled your seat belt and sat back in the leather seat, taking slow breaths. Looking at her, you noticed that she grabbed your hand. "Are you alright?" She asked in a gentle tone.

You smiled and gripped her hand tighter. "Yeah, just a little anxious about an upcoming mission." You answered. She kissed your cheek and laid her head on her shoulder.