💄Midnight Catchup💄

How You Met

Since you were going to be a new teacher at U. A, you entered the classroom where students with different quirks chatted with their friends. Looking for the teacher, you saw a caterpillar laying on the ground, where you could hear snores and meows coming from inside. You rolled your eyes and looked at the class to see that most of them were looking at you with either shock or admiration.

A green-haired boy stood up and pointed at you. "It's Fortifive!" He exclaimed. You awkwardly smiled and turned to him.

"Do you know where Aizawa is?" You asked. He gestured to the yellow caterpillar. You pinched the bridge of your nose. "I swear, he's been doing this since highschool!" 

You were about to kick him awake when a tall and violet-haired woman walked past, while wearing her hero costume. "Sho, get up!" She exclaimed, stomping on the poor cat lover.

"There is no need to go that far!" You exclaimed. She chuckled and shook your hand.

"Fortifive, right? I'm Midnight." She said. You pulled your hand away and helped Aizawa up. All the while he glared at Midnight while she laughed to herself.

When They Realized They Loved You

You and Midnight were paired up together for patrolling an area. You had your arms behind your back and a bored expression on your face. Although, Midnight seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, because she was looking at you a lot. You looked at Midnight with curiosity; you did somewhat have feelings for her. "What's wrong?" You asked. She shook her head and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"Nothing is wrong. Except that those lips are not on mine." She flirted. You rolled your eyes and blushed, but lowered your head and continued walking, making Midnight chuckle.

When You Two Confess

Since your car was in the shop getting repairs, you had to accept a ride from Midnight. It wasn't all that bad, to be honest. The two of you chatted about the students and how they could improve their potential. You smiled at Midnight as she parked in the parking lot of your apartment complex. "Thanks for the ride." You said. She smiled in response and seemed to be flustered. "You alright?" You asked, setting the back of your hand onto her forehead, checking for a fever. She sighed and leaned forward, connecting your lips. When the two of you pulled away, you smiled and kissed her cheek. "Well, I like you too." 

When They Shop For Swimsuits With You

Even as you pleaded for Midnight not to drag you shopping, she ignored, gave you a kiss, and here you were, trying on swimsuits, all for your girlfriend's entertainment. Thankfully, she let you pick, with the criteria that it would guarantee a lot of flirting from Midnight. After an hour in the shop, your eyes fell onto a white swimsuit that you and Midnight really liked.

The amount of flirting that Midnight did that day was ✨gay as hell✨.

Babysitting Your Girlfriend

You stared at the purple-haired girl that happily enjoyed you brushing her hair and smiled. Unlike you, she wasn't having a complete meltdown like you when you were little, and it was a relief. "There!" You exclaimed, which told Midnight that you were done with brushing her hair. She hopped off your lap and sat next to you, then standing and gesturing for you to get closer. You followed in fear of a tantrum, and she gave a hug around your neck. Hizashi ended up getting a lot of pictures.

Songs