A's to your Q's

Next chapter: When They Catch You Doing Something Cute

Alright, I promise next chapter will be an actual chapter, no more of my announcements for another month, but I cannot promise. As I ventured into the comments of the last chapter, I realized how amazing you guys are. Not that I already didn't know.

Any way, like the Leo that I am, I am going to be answering questions about ME. I would add the actual question, but I don't know how to do that, so I'm going to write them out. Also, give support to the people who've asked questions, they're amazing.

WARNING: Some answers might drag on, which may cause extreme boredom.

Asked by: @fairiedvst

What's your favorite color?

Black, gray, white, maroon, navy blue, and dark violet. And yes, I know half of those are shades.

Asked by: @KyandiHatsu

Ooh! Who's your favorite character to write about?

In this book, I would say Ochaco. I know she gets a lot of hate, and while I hate the ship, Deku x Uraraka, you have to respect the girl for pushing through everything, and becoming a hero for her family. Of course in my other books that I'm planning to write, but are not out yet (follow me if you want), I would say Grell from Black Butler and Asra from The Arcana.

Those characters will be in future books!

Asked by: @RedRiot47

What's your favorite suggested scenario so far?

That I added Inko, and it will always forever be my favorite request. Who knows? Maybe I'll add the other moms LMAO

Asked by: @blastbroccoli

Hm, do you have any other hobbies than writing?

Yes, singing, drawing, ranting, eating cheeto puffs while having an existential crisis, researching astrology (I don't believe in it, I just find it cool), rewatching shows, making original outfits, teasing my sister on how short she is, and making very, very, bad puns.

Asked by: @pxettygxrl

What inspired you to become a writer on Wattpad? ❤❤

I think it was the idea of becoming a real author. I remember I would spend hours writing imaginary stories in class, and I still do. Fun fact, this account was made to be for my original books, but I had already started writing a Todoroki x Reader (which is now deleted, thank goodness), so I decided to just make another account, which took FOUR HOURS. Here's the account if any of you want to to check it out, there is nothing there lol :@OctaviaW8 . But I think it was also a distraction from the bullying I'm experiencing, it's why I make these chapters so long, it's because I want you guys to have a distraction from some of the pains of your life. I remember I made my account a month before my uncle passed away, and writing fanfiction with my favorite characters got me through it a lot. Didn't mean to make this sad lmao.

Asked by: @Market_shaytan21

What else do you enjoy other than writing?

Looking at dank doodle memes until four in the morning.

Some fun facts about me because I'm loving this too much:

My favorite zodiac signs are Aquarius, Capricorn, Taurus, Scorpio, and Libra.

I am a natural night owl, no surprise there.

I once ran into a pole with a cello in my hands.

My celebirty crush is Kat Dennings.

My favorite outfit is a yellow, cropped hoodie and high waisted, ripped , black, and bleached jeans.

As an athiest, member of the LGBTQAP+ community, cis female, and someone who is as pale as a vampire, I have to admit my favorite types of people are those old women of color who call you 'sugar' or 'baby' and I don't know why.

I don't like using 'black' to describe someone of color, it just makes me uncomfortable.

My biggest pet peeve is when people try to talk to me when I have my headphones on.

I have a short temper, true to me being a natural ginger.

I get bodyshamed by my family sometimes.

My biggest fear is heights.

My type when it comes to a partner is tall, smart, dark haired, nice, and not homophobic or transphobic. Don't judge.

Another pet peeve of mine is, "Everybody gets acne." It just annoys the hell out of me.

Alright, new chapter will be out within a couple of days! If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer!