When She Gets Concerned About You

👽Mina Ashido👽

"Y/n, we got to talk." Mina told you. 

"What's up?" You questioned. 

"I've noticed you started coming home later with bruises and stuff like that. Is work all right?" Mina asked. You smiled and wrapped your arm around Mina's shoulder. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm saving up for something and got some extra work." You informed. 

Mina sighed and kissed you. "Okay, but you need sleep." Mina said. 

"I'm good." You responded before pouring another cup of coffee. 

"No." Mina said. She put her hand on your arm and led you to the room, laying you down and putting the covers over you. 

"I will be in the living room if you need anything." Mina informed. Exhaustion hit you like a ton of bricks and you eventually fell asleep.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

It was around four in the morning, and you were returning home. "Where have you been?" You heard Tsu question. 

"Was doing something." You answered. You saw your girlfriend look at you with concerned eyes. 

"Y/n, you look like you're close to collapsing." Tsu informed. 

"I'm good, I promise." You responded.

Tsu sighed and grabbed your hand. "You got to stop overworking yourself. I don't know what for, but this really has to stop." Tsu informed. 

"I know, I'll stop when I get enough money for something." You responded. 

"Can I know what you're saving up for?" Tsu asked. 

"No, it's a surprise." You teased.

Tsu kissed your forehead, and you laid her head on her shoulder than you two sat on the floor of the kitchen. "You know, you're a fool sometimes." Tsu said. 

"I know, but you love me." You responded. Asui kissed your cheek, and you two fell asleep on the kitchen floor.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

You stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror. About to go for a 24-hour shift, you headed into the bedroom that you and Ochaco shared and were immediately tempted to fall back asleep. But you needed to buy something, so that would need to wait. Before your hand even touched the doorknob, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"You will not work. I already cancelled your shift." Ochaco said. 

"But, I need to buy something!" You responded. Ochaco pecked your lips to shut you up. 

"Maybe, but you need sleep. I've been worried for two weeks." Your brunette girlfriend said. You sighed and laid your head on her shoulder. 

"Fine, but we have to watch my favorite show." You said. Ochaco giggled and led you to the couch, wrapping you in a blanket and turned on your favorite show. 

"Stop overworking yourself." Ochaco said.

"No promises." You responded.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

You walked into the music shop and saw Jirou waiting for you. "Hey Jirou." You called out. 

"Hey Y/n." Jirou responded. When she looked up from her phone, her eyes immediately widened in concern. 

"Y/n, why the hell do you have a bloody nose?" Jirou questioned. 

"A villain punched me." You informed.