💧Sirius Catch-up💧

I have a list of candidates for the next chapter! But I will DEFINITELY be doing Magne, because trans women deserve love too, dammit! Anyway, whoever gets the most votes will be the next catch-up!

Bubble-girl

Uwabami

Pony Tsunotori

Ragdoll

Pixie-bob

Mandalay

Magne (once again, will be doing.) 

Do leave suggestions of anyone I missed! Including moms if you want lol

I'm also going to be putting a picture of Sirius just in case you forgot what she looks like! 

How You Met

The beach was always a relaxing place for you, and some would say you went there too often, but you couldn't care. As the sun beamed down on your relaxing form, you sat on your beach towel, relaxing and close to falling asleep. It didn't help that the night sky had started to drape over like a blanket, signalling that with much regret, you would have to return to your days as a pro-hero until your next visit. Soon starting to pack, a cheery voice caught your attention.

"Hey!" 

Your head turned to see a head of bright blue, and a girl who looked to be around your age trotting towards you with a smile.

"Yes?" You replied, grabbing your bag along with your towel. 

She stuck out her hand, "You're Fortifive, or Y/n L/n, right?" 

You nodded and shook her hand. This made her smile as she continued to drag you to a bar to get to know you, as she described it, you were her favorite pro-hero.  

When She Realized She Loved You

With a dangerous ocean villain on the loose, both you and Sirius were assigned to defeat said monster. This proved to be rather dangerous, and it didn't help your quirk was for more of a close distance style. However, things only got worse when Sirius was captured in the villain's arms, causing you to tackle the villain, practically diving into the ocean. Grabbing Sirius bridal style, you jumped out of the water, tumbling on the beach before landing on her.

You smiled, "Let's beat this jerkwad, yeah? Then we'll grab dinner!" 

With a small tint of pink lining her cheeks, she nodded, and you two were soon able to get back-up and defeat the villain.

When You Two Confess

With a bouquet of water lilies in your hand, you approached Sirius' apartment, biting your lip and hastily adjusting the suit you wore. Today was the day you would confess to your friend of around two years, and you couldn't have been more nervous. You felt your face burn as you knocked on the door, which, after hearing a few curses and thumps, soon opened to reveal Sirius, all dolled up in a white dress. 

You gulped while holding the flowers behind your back. "I have a question to ask you." 

Her blue eyes widened a tad, making you more nervous than ever, "Couldn't you have shot me a text?" 

"Well, I wouldn't have been able to give you these." You replied, holding out the flowers. Hearing Sirius chuckle, you assumed the worse, but instead, she grabbed your collar and pressed your lips onto hers. 

When They Shop For Swimsuits With You