When Adoption Comes Up

A/N: There will be only TWO more catch-up chapters! They are a pain to write lol

So, vote for TWO MHA girls you want added before the end of this book (the 125th chapter)!

ALSO: Good news for the fans of my other book, Partners in Crime! The sequel will be released on the 10th of June, along with a Haruhi Fujioka x FEM! Reader, and a Hawks x MALE! Reader.

👽Mina Ashido👽

Like any other day, you and Mina were wandering the streets, looking for any dangers that might be prevalent within the area. Sure, it wasn't glorious, and you definitely didn't prefer it over being in the action and kicking a villain to Jupiter to get stupider,  but you had Mina at your side, so it was worth it. 

Everything was brought up in conversation, and surprisingly, adopting was now on the table..

You two hadn't ever had this conversation, due to both of you either being too busy or awkward to do so. But now was the time, weirdly.

"What are your thoughts be on us adopting?" Mina asked out of the blue.

You now had a surprised expression on your face, and it only ceased when you had thought about it for a few moments. You really hadn't considered it before, despite you and her being together for a good amount of time. 

"I wouldn't mind. What about you?" 

Mina smiled, "Same here! But maybe after we move into a house and get married first!" 

You felt your face warm, to which Mina's smile widened as you two continued your patrol.

A/N: Just thought I'd bring it up here!

So, I realized I said that the reader blushed in a few of my chapters, and I just want to apologize real quick. When I write these, I imagine myself in spot of the reader, and, you might've guessed it, I'm as pale as a piece of paper, meaning you can see when I'm blushing. It doesn't help I'm a natural ginger.

I realized I might've left out POC in my audience, so, that's why I decided to change it. I'm so sorry, and please know it wasn't intentional! You are goregous, regardless of your skin tone, ethnicity, race, religion, or anything else <3

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

With both you and Tsu having younger siblings, it didn't take long for the topic of adopting to bleed into your conversations. Of course, you both had discussed this, and soon agreed that you would adopt as many kids you could both afford and care for, but only after you moved into a larger living space. 

The conversation didn't pop up for a while until you and Asui sat at the dinner table of her family. Everything was going well, even with the mashed potatoes being there. 

"So," Tsu's mother exclaimed, clapping her hands in an excited manner. "When are you two going to adopt?"

You chocked on your drink while Tsu giggled, causing you to send her an anxious glance. 

"We're thinking about doing so when we move out into a proper house. We've been looking at ones, and we have a few we really like." you answered, remaining calm on the outside, while in reality you were having a panic attack.

Tsu's family nodded in agreement, saying how responsible and mature you both were and continued dining. 

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

For the longest time, Ochaco's parents wanted to have grandchildren; it didn't matter if they were biologically related or not. So, this resulted in pressure coming from both of your families.