💋Mt. Lady Catchup💋

A/N: IT'S HERE GUYS, GALS, NON-BINARY PALS. Also, sorry if some of these seem like I rushed it. I was in the hospital for four hours and I'm exhausted. 

How You Met

Being the natural night owl that you are, you were strolling through the streets of Tokyo while eating some Tempura with a small scowl. Sure it was good, but your hero work was exhausting you mentally and physically since you had to work overtime. Before you knew it, a car flew past your head which then crashed into a building, shattering the hood and windows into pieces. "Look out!" A voice yelled before being tackled to the ground, soon falling unconscious from the impact. 

You soon woke up to see a white ceiling and heard beeping. "My head.." You groaned as you felt a migraine coming on. 

"Want some water?" A voice questioned. Assuming it was a nurse, you nodded. "Can I get some painkillers or something like that as well?" You asked. 

"I'm not sure, I'm not a nurse." The voice responded. You shot your eyes open and looked around to see the hero, Mt. Lady, holding a glass of water.

"Do I know you?" You questioned the hero. 

"No, but now you do." Mt. Lady responded, setting the glass of water down next to you. "I guess you're wondering why you're here." You nodded and took a sip of the water. "Well, I saved you from a villain." Mt. Lady informed.

"Thanks. Want to get some coffee when I get discharged?" You asked. Mt. Lady smiled. 

"I'd love to."

When She Realized She Loved You

You and Mt. Lady were assigned to spend the day with some orphans. Mt. Lady was reading to some of them while you were attempting to comfort a little girl. Since the little girl was shy, you had a small smile on your face. "Sweetheart, I can't resolve your problem without you telling me what the issue is." You said. Mt. lady watched as you talked softly with the young girl to keep her calm. 

The little girl's brown eyes filled with tears as she pointed to a broken doll. "I can fix it easily." You informed. Mt. Lady smiled affectionately as you sat the little girl on your lap and taught her how to fix the doll on her own. A tug on her costume interrupted her thoughts. 

"Miss, do you have a crush on Fortifive?" A little boy questioned. Mt. Lady looked at you, then turned to the little boy and nodded. 

A/N: I forgot to mention that your hero name is Fortifive, @YALLxlxCANT recommended it

Check them out!

When You Two Confessed

After a long day of doing hero work and interviews, you and Mt. Lady were sitting at a cafe drinking some canned coffee while eating coffee jelly.

A/N: I've been watching too much Saiki K.

"So, how have you been?" You asked the hero across from you. 

"I've been doing well. What about yourself?" Mt. Lady questioned. 

"I've also been doing well. There is this girl at work who keeps flirting with me though." You informed. Mt. lady's eyes held slight sadness and irritation. 

"Oh, who is it?" The blonde questioned, her grip on her canned coffee tightening. 

"That's not important since I like someone else." You informed. 

"Good for you." Mt. Lady said before aggressively sipping her coffee.

"Are you okay?" You questioned, concern lacing your voice.