When They're Sick

A/N: Apparently, there was some confusion with my last chapter announcement.

The book is not over yet! This is the 83rd chapter!

The book is going to end at the 135th chapter, and it's not over yet. Sorry for the confusion!

👽Mina Ashido👽

Mina loudly sneezed once more and soon took another large bite of her chicken noodle soup. After catching a cold by playing in the rain with you, it chained her to your shared bed, with you having the responsibility of taking care of her. You were lucky enough to not get sick, and Mina was playfully jealous of that fact.

"I can't believe you didn't get sick." she said, her tone hoarse and strained. "You're the one who ends up with the most bruises because of your clumsiness."

 You playfully rolled your eyes and placed a kiss to her forehead. "Goodnight, Mina." You were about to exit the room when Mina spoke once more.

"How cruel," she could barely keep in her laughter as she started her small, meaningless rant. "Just going to leave your girlfriend here to fend for herself?"

"Yep," you replied. "There is no way in hell I'm getting sick." You left the room, with Mina pleading with you not to do so. 

She ended up giving you an earful about that.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsuyu flopped into your arms as soon as she returned from work. Her face was red, and her touch was warmer than usual. 

"Tsu, are you sick?" you asked, gently playing with her locks. 

She mumbled something about Ochaco being stubborn, and how she took care of her while the brunette was ill with the common cold. You said nothing in reply, but sighed as you picked her up bridal style, taking her to your shared bedroom.

"What're you doing..?" she mumbled into your shoulder, not bothering to open her eyes.

"Taking care of you." you replied. "And don't worry about work. Just focus on getting better."

She nodded and gave you a small, sleepy smile as you placed her on the bed, then wrapped her in her favorite blanket with small frogs scattering it. 

"Be right back. I'm going to get some soup for you." you said, leaving the room, but not before giving her a small peck on the nose.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Despite her healthy diet, good mental well-being, and daily exercise (that came from her profession. You couldn't get her to run a mile if her life depended on it.),your lovely brunette of a girlfriend had caught the common cold.

And since there was no immediate cure for said common cold, you took care of her.

You continued chopping up some strawberries to put in her favorite dessert when you saw a little brunette float by, and chuckled as you grabbed her. A content expression lined Ochaco's features as you ran your fingers through her hair before setting her down on the ground. 

In retalition, and a need for her favorite person's affection, she got in between your arms and gripped you tightly. 

"I think you should get sick more often if you get clingy like this." you teased, making her hoarse laugh escape as she nodded in agreement.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

You could feel Kyoka's stare directed at the back of your head. Apparently, she wasn't too happy with your decision to take her guitars, all so you could clean them of any other harmful bacteria.