Favorite Thing About You

👽Mina Ashido👽

Personality - How accepting you are. 

You are really accepting of people's issues and help fix them often. You don't care for the social norm unless it's harming others. You are open to new things and are willing to try something new as long as nobody gets hurt. Quirkless people really appreciate this as well because they can have a support system.

Physical - Your smile.

It that a surprise? She loves seeing you happy because it makes her more happy. When you listen to your favorite song together, you tend to smile and laugh at Mina's behavior. 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Personality - Your creativity.

Sure you may be inspired by something to start drawing, but you're still creative at heart. You can make something out of almost nothing as long as you have a pencil. You're always looking to improve your skills and constantly go to Tsu for her opinion, but no matter how bad it is, she loves it. 

Physical - The fact that you laugh at the most random things during serious situations.

This may come as no surprise but that laugh of yours is like music to her ears, especially during serious situations. It never fails to make her smile or laugh along with you.

💕Ochako Uraraka💕

Personality Your determination.

When you set your mind to something you either finish it or drop it because you have found something more interesting. You are loyal to your fandoms until you grow out of them. This also applies to training, you won't back down from a fight until you pass out. It may concern her sometimes but she admires you for it. 

Physical - Your blush.

Oh how the tables have turned. She loves to make you blush in anyway possible (PG-13). She will compliment you, kiss you in front of the class, hug you, almost anything to make you as red as Momo's costume.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Personality - Your chill attitude. 

You're always down to just listen to music with your girlfriend while eating snacks. Sure you like to be active once in a while but you prefer to hang out with your friends and sit in the grass, talking about conspiracy theories. You are also pretty laid back when it comes to most things, except discrimination. This will make you great hero.

Physical - Your singing ability. 

Whether you are good or not doesn't matter, she loves just hearing your voice. 

👠Momo Yoayorozu 👠

 Personality - How caring you are.

When she is studying for too long, you will walk in with some food and refreshments to help get her energy level back up. You tend to help people who need it, even if it's small things. It doesn't matter who, where, and when, you will help someone. That is something that she wishes you never grow out of. 

Physical - Your eyes.

Can you blame her? They're the most beautiful shade of E/c.

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Personality - How shy you can get.

It's strange but she loves seeing you be shy. You tend to be really outspoken but when it comes to new people, you tend to stammer and stumble over your words. You can get really clumsy too, but it really depends. You're naturally shy and anxious sometimes so she likes to help you through that, but she has to admit it's cute when you're shy.

Physical - Your hands.

How HANDY of her. I'll leave.

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Personality - How helpful you are.

She doesn't mean that in a bad way, you just tend to be really helpful by getting supplies and giving constructive criticism about her 'babies'. You really like to help Mei improve and not blow stuff up. Even though Mei is quite intelligent, she does like your insight on certain topics.

Physical - Your waist.

She just loves to hug you around your waist.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

Personality - How unique you are.

This is what caught Nejire's attention in the first place. She loves how you're unique in your own way. You aren't one to mention that you're unique, however she does. She learns alot from you because you tend to ramble on about your interests. Overall your unique interests are what she loves and will continue to love.

Physical- Your lips.

She thinks they're really soft and kissable.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

Personality - Your intelligence.

She loves your intelligence, specifically your quick thinking skills. Like I mentioned in a previous chapter, you were able to win a round at the Sport's Festival with your quick thinking skills and how you used your quirk. Even though that it's not flashy or super powerful, its how you use it that makes her attracted to you.

Physical - Your quirk

This isn't meant to be shallow or anything, it's her favorite because it shows how you can use it in a variety of ways. Overall, she just thinks it's cool.

🤣Ms Joke🤣

Personality - Your humor.

With a quirk like hers, she has heard a variety of jokes throughout the years that have failed to make her laugh. But with you, she will be wheezing as she laughs. You are incredibly humorous when you need or want to be. Although your humor is mixed by commentating, sarcasm, and sometimes dark, she loves your humor.

Physical - Your thighs.

This one isn't perverted or anything like that. It's just at the end of a long day she will lay her head on your thighs. She doesn't care if they're big or small, in her eyes they're perfect.

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

Personality - How kind you are.

This might seem a little basic but she adores this about you. When she first met you, she didn't expect you not to be weirded out by her quirk. You tend to fend off any people who make fun of her quirk. She also loves the fact that you still kiss her, even though you can't see her. 

Physical - Your sense of style for clothing.

It doesn't matter if you're wearing an over sized shirt with some leggings (Me everyday), you will look stunning to her. You could be wearing some clothes from thrift shops (I love shopping at thrift shops, don't @ me) and you would still look amazing.

A/N : Hope you enjoyed!