When They Leave A Comforting Voicemail

A/N: I was feeling down, so I made this chapter. Sorry for not posting requests. I'm working on them almost every day! None of these should trigger anything. If ANY of them are, contact me either through PMS or the comments and I will take down the chapter ASAP.

Prompt: Your girlfriend needed to go to another city to see some people. On her break, she left a voicemail since she knew you were feeling down.

👽Mina Ashido👽

Her voicemail:

Hey, I may not be the best at comforting, but I'll try. Anyway, I just wanted to say a few things before I need to go. You are the light of my life, and I hate to see your light dim whenever something gets you down. It's all right to be sad, it's okay to cry. Just know you'll always have a shoulder to rest your head or cry on. I believe in you. I got to go; I love you, never forget that, and if you do, I must remind you with hugs and kisses!

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Her voicemail:

Hey Y/n, I know you get sad a lot for a variety of reasons. One of them being your appearance, thinking you don't look like the models in the magazines with their blonde hair or flawless faces and bodies. While I can't take away these insecurities through cuddles, I can tell you this, You are beautiful in my eyes, and I'll love you no matter what skin tone, body, hair color, face, or anything else. I love you, see you soon.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Her voicemail: 

I noticed you were feeling a little down, so I hope this helps! I learned a lot of things about you Y/n, and I think you know about me too since we've been together so long. But I know that you are happy and energetic, but there are days where you want to lie in bed binge watching every show that you can think of, and that's fine. I'll love you when you work out or eat a bag of chips on the sofa, never forget that. And make sure to not push yourself, I don't want to lose you. 

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Her voicemail: 

Hey, my partner in crime! Which is ironic since we're both heroes, but that's not my point. I know sometimes you think you are lazy, that you question if you can even help others. I know you can, Y/n. You've helped me more than you would ever know. When I first met you, I had just broken up with my long-time girlfriend since she cheated, but then you kicked the door open and became my knight in shining armour. So, never forget that you are helpful with your terrible puns that never make to make me laugh.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Her voicemail: 

Hi, hola, hallo, and all the other greetings. I don't really know how to start. But I just wanted to say this. I know sometimes you lash out at those you love because of reasons you can't explain and put yourself down if you do so. I just wanted to tell you it's okay, that you're human. The brain in your head is real, that produces chemicals which make emotions, so your emotions are real. So, don't be so hard on yourself, and give me a hug anytime you need it. 

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Hey, I know you've been down lately, and that's not good! As your girlfriend, I care deeply about you inside and out. Sometimes you think you aren't smart enough because the school system either failed you or they have pressured you to your breaking point. Hell, I'm going out on a limb here and say I experience that too from time to time. What I'm trying to say is numbers aren't everything and don't define your intelligence. Hug me or cry on my shoulder anytime, or even ask me to beat up those people who've wronged you.

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Apparently robots can't fix anything, since they don't have the observant skills that humans do. The reason I bring this up is that I know that you think you can't do anything right. Sometimes you think you would burn water, let alone save people's lives. But I just wanted to tell you it's okay. You're smart enough to understand that you're human, but you sometimes think you need to be perfect. Even if you were, I wouldn't be with you because I fell for your imperfections, personality, and looks, not your successes. I love you no matter what!

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

Hola! Anyway, this unfortunately has to be short since I need to go in around two minutes. I know that people expect you to save all lives since you're the ninth-ranked hero. While that is amazing, I know it takes a toll on you when you can't get to someone in time. Where you feel guilt and feel like a scum. But the villains who caused that are scums, not you. You tried, and that's all that matters. Try not to be so hard on yourself, I care deeply about you, can't have my future wife be sad!

♠Saiko Intelli♠

Her voicemail:

While it may not seem like I care all that much, that I'm just toying around with you, I can guarantee that's never been my intention. I'll admit I've used people in the past, but I couldn't bring myself to do it to you. There is this spark in you that makes me want to make you happy and loved. I know well that you sometimes think lowly or yourself for sometimes no reason. But I'm hear to tell you I care, and I hope to take over the world one day and make it a better place with you at my side.

🤣Ms Joke🤣

Hey, while I can't be there physically, hopefully I can be there emotionally. I know you have people, maybe within your "family" or "friends" who don't respect you for who you are. The reason I say those two words with quotations is because we both know, or maybe you don't know, I don't know, that those aren't real. They're there physically, but not when you need them. And I just wanted to tell you I will fight for your happiness because I love you.

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

Hi Y/n, you can't see me, or can even when I'm there physically, but I hope I can still comfort you. Sometimes you get sad, will be silent for a couple hours, then bounce back. So I know you can get through this. And even if you can't and need more time to be by yourself for two more hours, then I will still love and respect you. I want you to be happy, but sometimes being sad is good. It's not good to isolate yourself, so make sure you do things you enjoy until you are ready to talk about it. Love you and see you soon.

🐰Mirko🐰

I gotta make this quick, but I just wanted to say something. I remember when I met you in that office building; you seemed amazing, hence why I fell for you almost instantly. And I'm still in love with you to this very day. You've helped me a lot, and I know sometimes you get jealous when I flirt with others, which I think jealousy roots from insecurity. I just wanted to tell you this, I'm loyal to you and always will be. I wouldn't be sharing an apartment with you if I didn't love you. So, don't doubt yourself and I'll try to decline on the flirting. I love you, remember that.

❄Fuyumi Todoroki❄

Hi, I don' t know what to say since I love so much about you, but I'll try. I'm aware sometimes you think you aren't good enough for me since I'm the daughter of the number one hero. That I'll leave you for a model or something, but that's never been the case. When I first saw you outside that front door, I knew I wanted to be in your life. And when you stood up for me and my siblings, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you and only you romantically, cause I love my family. But, I would reassure you anytime, so don't be afraid to tell me what you're going through.

👑Inko Midoriya👑

Hey hun, should I call you that? I'm not sure. Anyway, I wanted to leave this voicemail because I know you've been down as of late. While I never want that for you, I understand that completely. I know who you feel. Maybe not completely, but I do. I know sometimes you come off mean or reserved, mainly because people have stabbed you in the back. I know it was hard to trust me, but I'm glad you did. You're amazing just the way you are, and I wouldn't change anything about you.

A/N: Sorry for the amount of comfort chapters there are. Writing them makes me feel better whenever I feel down and consider things. I hope this helped someone who needed it, or entertain you if you weren't sad.