What Sexual Orientation She Is

These are not facts, this is simply my opinion. This will also explain why I think why. Share your opinions.

👽Mina Ashido👽 

Bisexual

I can see her being bisexual. I don't know why she just gives me those bisexual vibes. I think it is just her demeanor, but I can see her being bisexual.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Pansexual

I would assume she would be pansexual. She just seems to give me those vibes. I honestly don't know why maybe it's because of her personality. 

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Bisexual

I can see her being bisexual. I think it's because I'm a bisexual person. Maybe it's because of the aura that she gives off. I thought about this for a good minute.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Bisexual

THIS NEEDS TO BE CANON. I think it is because I ship her with Momo. I think it's because of the way she dresses. The way she acts too, it just makes me consider her as a fellow bisexual.

👠Momo Yayorozu👠

Lesbian

I can see her being a lesbian. The way she acts and dresses just gives those gay vibes. Or maybe it's because I'm homo for Momo. 

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Bi-curious

I HONESTLY DON"T KNOW. I thought about this for like five minutes. I just assume her to be bi-curious just because of the way she dresses. Or maybe because every redhead that I've met is bisexual, including me. 

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Lesbian

Don't @ me but I can see her being a lesbian. I think it's because of her energy. Any lesbians here? Do you see her as a fellow lesbian?

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

Pansexual

I can see her showing up to class with the pansexual flag on her shirt. SOMEONE MAKE FANART. No, but seriously, I have a lot of pansexual friends and she gives me those vibes.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

Lesbian?

I say that with a question mark because I can't think of one. I can't put her as straight since this book is for females. Maybe demisexual? Guessing sexualities is harder than it looks.

🤣Ms. Joke🤣

Bisexual

I used to think that she could be pan but when I thought about it, I decided to make her bisexual. I think it's because of how she dresses. 

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

Pansexual

 YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. She is so funny and that's what I imagine when I think of pansexuals. They tend to be hilarious and fun, which pansexuals tend to be.

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter seems shorter. I updated this chapter because I won't be updating for about four days, I just wanted to give you a chapter before I go on a small hiatus. I'm going on this 'trip' because I'm going to update a lot of chapters for my other books and even writing another fanfiction. Follow me if you are interested.