❄Fuyumi Todoroki Catchup❄

How You Met

You were visiting the Todoroki household for a business meeting. You despised Endeavor but enjoyed the company of Shoto and Natsuo, but have never met Fuyumi because she was always doing something. You were successful for your age, which allowed you to work for the Endeavor agency against your will. You sighed and knocked on the door, expecting Shoto or Natsuo to answer the door, instead, there was a female that resembled Shotos' right side.

"You must be Y/n." The female assumed. You nodded and gave her a small smile. 

"Yep, are you Fuyumi?" You questioned. She nodded shyly. 

"Don't worry, I'm not like your father." You reassured. She smiled and lead you inside.

A/N: My mouse stopped working in the middle of writing this.

When She Realized She Loved You

You were once again at the Todoroki home and was discussing plans for the agency with Endeavor when a knock on the door interrupted your conversation. You opened the door and saw Fuyumi standing there with a nervous expression. "Y/n, can you do me a favor?" She questioned. You looked back at Endeavor and he gave you a look saying that you may leave. 

"Sure." You said after you had closed the door. She got close and whispered in your ear. 

"I'm on my cycle and I don't have anymore... you know. Can you get some for me?" She requested. She was blushing profusely, but you just smiled. 

"Don't worry about it, I'll get some for you." With that, you left to go grab some chocolate and other things she might need. Natsuo approached Fuyumi and slung an arm around her shoulder. 

"You like her, don't ya?" He questioned. Fuyumi blushed and pushed him away.

When You Two Confess

You were at a party celebrating All Might's retirement. Just as you were about to leave, someone had tapped you on the shoulder. You turned your head to see Fuyumi blushing while Shoto and Natsuo were encouraging her for something. "Y/n, would you like to dance?" Fuyumi questioned with blush aligning her cheeks. You blushed as well but took her hand. 

"I would love to." As you both swayed to the music, you could see Shoto and Natsuo smiling. 

"You know Fuyumi, I like you." You said suddenly. Your cheeks were on fire and it seemed hers were as well. 

"I like you too, Y/n. I have ever since I met you." Fuyumi responded. You smirked and kissed her lightly. 

"Glad to know." The song ended and you were called into the office. "I need to go, but I had fun!" You exclaimed and walked off, leaving a very happy Fuyumi.

When They Shop For Swimsuits With You