When You Two Get Caught Kissing

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES THIS WEEK. My mom stole my computer mouse, broke it, and I finally could steal one from her so I could work on a chapter. Plus, she stole all my money, and I had to earn that back so I could get my great grandmother an early Christmas present. I'll try to do better, I promise.

Dedicated to: 

👽Mina Ashido👽

Since the two of you were at a party, and that you were low on energy, you had your head on Mina's shoulder while her extroverted self interacted with some old classmates of yours. With your phone dead and your social battery low, you loosely wrapped your arms around Mina and waited for your daily kiss. "She hasn't changed one bit. I remember when she would fall asleep in class and steal my notes." Kirishima chuckled. 

You glared at the redhead but laid your head on Mina's shoulder, about to fall asleep. Mina chuckled and said goodbye to your friends, helping you to the car. "You look like you need some coffee." Mina informed, running her fingers through your hair gently. 

"No, I need sleep." You responded. Mina chuckled and got in the driver's side of the car, while you sat in the passenger seat. 

"I highly doubt you'll sleep." Mina informed. You smiled and leaned over, grabbing her chin and connecting your lips with hers. When you pulled away, you gave a tired smirk and sat back in your seat to see your old classmates cheering through the window.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

With it being a highschool reunion sort of thing, you and Tsu were chatting with Present Mic and Aizawa, both looking glad to see you. "Glad to see you're doing well for yourself, Y/n." Aizawa said. You nodded and gripped Tsu's hand. He sighed and looked at Hizashi, a grin lining his lips.  "I remember when I caught you two kissing one time." 

A blush lined your cheeks, and a look of betrayal made Hizashi chuckle. "Yeah, I saw it too. You were blushing a lot!" He informed. You clicked your tongue and dragged Tsu away, making her laugh.

"You sure get embarrassed easily." She said. You playfully hit her arm and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

A/N: I know this one doesn't technically count, but I am tiny brain. I write terrible fanfiction, of course I am.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

The first months of being Ochaco's girlfriend gained a lot of playful teasing from your friends. And you had to admit it was hilarious. They would tease you on whether you were ever going to kiss her, or eventually propose, or anything like that. While walking her home after a date, you nervously grabbed her hand, and a large blush aligned her cheeks.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Startled, you pulled away and profusely apologized. She gave a small smile in response, and grabbed your hand, gripping it tighter. "I never said it was bad, weirdo." 

You gave an anxious chuckle and pointed to a nearby cafe. And you were about to head in when Ochaco spoke. 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" She asked, softly gesturing to behind, where the eyes of Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari watched the both of your every move.

"Yeah?" You replied, not really knowing what was going on. 

She gave an innocent smile and grabbed your hands, standing on her tippy toes, and connecting your lips.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

It was around midnight, and since you and Kyoka were staying at her parents' house because your apartment was getting renovations. With a comedy movie playing, the two of you worked in the kitchen, grabbing a variety of snacks, and chatting about work.