When You Wear Their Hoodie

👽Mina Ashido👽

You stared at the yellow hoodie for a good minute before pulling it off the hanger. You had always wanted to wear Mina's hoodies but you never had the chance. Pulling it over your head, you realized it was a little big for you, but you didn't mind. For the next hour you wore it without Mina knowing. You were in Mina's dorm room waiting for Mina to return when the door opened, revealing a blushing Mina. "Why are you wearing my hoodie?" She questioned. 

"I'm sorry, I should-" You were interrupted by a kiss on the lips. 

"You look adorable, Y/n! Wear them anytime!" 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

 You needed a hoodie, so you went to go ask your girlfriend for one, however when you arrived Asui was nowhere to be found. She said something about going to the store for something. You sneaked into her closet and pulled out a hoodie that looked like a frog. You imagined Tsuyu in it and smiled, deciding to stay in her room for the rest of the day waiting for your girlfriend to return. You were on your phone watching some Netflix when Tsuyu entered the room. When she saw you she blushed and looked down, muttering how cute you looked.

💕Ochako Uraraka 💕

You noticed that Ochako had forgotten her favorite light pink hoodie, so like the intellectual you are, you stole it to wear. You were in the kitchen making a light snack when you felt arms wrapped around your waist. You melted into the embrace, knowing that it was your brunette girlfriend. "Why are you wearing my hoodie, N/n? " She questioned. You turned a bright red. 

"If you want me to take it off, I can." You respond. You felt Ochako shake her head. 

"Nah, you look cute! Maybe I should steal one of your hoodies!" Ochako exclaimed. You nodded in agreement and she ran off to steal one of your hoodies.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

You were at the shop with Jirou sorting out guitars. When Jirou went into the backroom, you looked over at her dark violet hoodie and smirked. You had been waiting to try it on for the longest time. After successfully putting it on, you continued with what you were asked until Jirou returned. She tackled you. "Wear my hoodies more often!" She exclaimed while blushing. You chuckled and kissed her forehead. 

"Will do." 

👠Momo Yoayorozu 👠

Momo had arranged a study date for the two of you because you desperately needed help with physics. She was reading over some facts when you laid your eyes on her hoodie. "I'll go get some tea." Momo said before leaving the library. Since the library was so big, you came up with a genius idea. Grabbing her hoodie, you sprinted in between the bookshelves. You heard her looking for you, which resulted in you laughing. Once she found you, she pecked your lips. 

"You look nice in my hoodie, Y/n." 

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

You were staring at the emerald colored hoodie with indecisiveness in your eyes. Deciding to take her hoodie, you put it on and headed out to where she was training. Apparently, she didn't notice until after training. She pecked your lips. "You now have unlimited access to my clothes." She said. You smiled. 

"I'll be the thief of your clothes anytime." She ended up raiding your closet as well. The next day you two switched hoodies and people were saying how cute it was . 

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Unaware to your knowledge, you had accidentally put on Mei's hoodie due to how tired you were. Training had been brutal so you were prepared to cuddle with your girlfriend and sleep. You were about to walk out before you saw a blushing Mei. "U-um Y/n? You're wearing my hoodie." She said. Looking down, you saw the steampunk themed hoodie over your torso. Blushing, you covered your face with your hands. 

"Sorry! I'll go get changed!" Mei embraced you before you could do so. 

"Don't! You look so cute!" 

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

Today you had really good confidence, so you came up with the idea to wear Nejire's periwinkle hoodie. Nejire was currently sleeping so you had the perfect opportunity. Slowly putting it on, you didn't notice the amused stare. "Gah! Nejire, when did you wake up?!" You questioned while trying to calm your racing heart. 

"Was awake the whole time, I knew you were going to steal my hoodie." Nejire responded. 

"How?" You ask. 

"I saw it written down in your notebook, you'd make a terrible villain." Nejire teased. You embraced her. "You're confident today. Not complaining at all." Nejire teased before embracing you back.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

You were bored out of your mind. Saiko was currently having a meeting and you were sitting at her desk while staring at the ceiling. You were about to fall asleep when you remembered that Saiko had forgotten her white hoodie. To ease your boredom, you put on the hoodie and was immediately enveloped by your girlfriend's scent. Saiko then entered the room and saw you in her hoodie, making her smirk. "Miss me?" She questioned. You nodded shyly and she chuckled. "Don't worry, missed you too." 

A/N : Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if they seem to OOC, I wrote this at 3:00 am.