🤣Ms Joke Catchup🤣

A/N : In the pro hero/teacher scenarios, you are an adult. I hate the student x teacher kind of stuff.

How You Met

You chased after the villain who just robbed a bank with your sidekick right behind you. As you tackled the villain to the ground, a blue-haired female walked over with a smile on her face. "Amazing job catching the villain!" She said. You smirked in glory and handcuffed the villain. 

"Thank you." You stuck out your hand for her to shake. "I'm Y/n L/n, the Sense hero." You said awkwardly. She shook your hand. 

"I'm Emi Fukukado, the Smile Hero. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said. You chuckled. 

"I should be honored, you're my favorite hero, even though it's embarrassing to admit." Emi blushed slightly. 

"Want to go get some coffee?" You looked at your watch and then nodded. 

When She Realized She Loved You

She was once again trying to get with Aizawa when a sudden wave of guilt hit her. Her thoughts were crowded with memories that the two of you made and she felt that Aizawa wasn't the guy for her. Heck, she didn't think any guy was right for her. Only Y/n. Her eyes widened as shock and excitement coursed through her veins. "Hey Aizawa?" She called out to the yellow caterpillar. 

"What do you need this time?" Aizawa questioned. Ms Joke blushed. 

"I like this one girl-" She was cut off by Aizawa smirking knowingly. 

"It's Y/n, isn't it?" Ms Joke turned a dark red before nodding her head. "Go confess then." With that Aizawa left, leaving Emi having much to think about. 

When You Two Confess

It was you and Ms Joke's day off so you were hanging out with each other watching movies. However, today was the day you were going to confess your feelings to Emi, but anxiety got in the way which resulted in you pushing them down once more. She must've noticed your nervous expression because she put her hand on your shoulder. "Are you okay, Y/n?" She asked. 

"I like you!" You exclaimed before putting both hands in front of your mouth. Ms Joke smiled widely and kissed your cheek lovingly. 

"I like you too, I was afraid you were straight." Emi said before kissing your lips. 

When They Shop For Swimsuits With You

Earlier in the day Emi looked through your closet in disapproval. "That's it! You need a new swimsuit!" With that you were walking through the mall looking for the perfect swimsuit. You were about to drag her back to your place when she pushed you into a dressing area and tossed you a yellow swimsuit. You sighed and got changed into the swimsuit. Stepping out, Ms Joke turned as red as a rose and paid for the swimwear.

 Stepping out, Ms Joke turned as red as a rose and paid for the swimwear

Babysitting Your Girlfriend

You stood in front of the oven making dinner while Emi was coloring. Humming a random tune, you didn't notice the girl creeping up behind your figure. As soon as you set the plates of steaming food down, you heard a quite giggle. One that you had gotten used to by now. You set the plates on the table and was about to call for your girlfriend when you heard someone laughing. For the next few minutes you searched for your now child girlfriend until you realized she was tall enough to reach the doorknob. Remembering how mischievous Emi could be, you sprinted outside to see a man doubled over, laughing at the use of Emi's quirk. Once she noticed you smiling at the sight, she gave you a thumbs up and her iconic smile.

Songs

Song: Shut Up and Dance With Me

A/N : Feel the nostalgia yet?

When You Wear Their Hoodie

Staring at the black hoodie with the yellow smiley face, you mentally debated over wearing it. Since Emi was away on a mission, you decided to take the risk. You pulled it over your torso and soon felt comfortable. Approximately thirty minutes went by before Emi returned. Scared that she would be mad that you were wearing her hoodie, you hid in the closet. 

A/N : Get it? I'll see myself out....

"Y/n, where are you? I brought dinner!" You heard Emi looking for you. Attempting to remove the hoodie, your elbow hit the closet door, which resulted in your smiling girlfriend finding you. "Y/n! Did you hit your elbow on the door?" Emi questioned. You blushed and nodded. Emi snickered before continuing. "I don't care that you broke your elbow!" Emi said. You started laughing and she soon joined. When she noticed you in her hoodie, she smiled and kissed you gently. 

Favorite Outfit

A/N : I procrastinated too much for this

A/N : I procrastinated too much for this. Tell me which character you want me to add!