Chapter 65

Word count: 5,038
-

Bella
"I'll make her leave right now." I looked over at Rio.

He turned to leave out the room and I got up and began to follow him. He stopped and turned back to me, "Put on some pants now." He said.

I nodded and opened his drawer and took out a pair of his sweats and slid them up my legs. "And don't run around in underwear in a house unless i'm the only one in the house to see that pretty ass of yours."

I broke eye contact with him as a smile made its way to my face. I wasn't thinking, the thought of Bailey touching him made me livid. I've never felt that possessive over someone like the way I felt with Rio. He's mines. I'm his.

I followed him downstairs where everyone was sat back on the couches. Emma saw us and got up from the couch and skipped over to me hugging my leg. I put my hand on her head and played with the pigtails Maze must've put in. Everybody's eyes were on us, considering the scene I had just caused.

I looked over at Bailey and smirked as she glared at me with a busted lip.

Rio wrestled with Diego for the remote. I let out a chuckle as he finally snatched it from his hands stumbling back a little. I don't know if I was reading them wrong but they seemed different. Rio didn't seem so tense around him like before. And Diego has been here for a while now, Rio didn't even want Diego in the same city as him before. But now he was chilling in the house?

Rio paused the tv, Diego let out a groan and threw his head back on the couch, "What now? Unless it's another cat fight I am not interested." I laughed in response.

Rio looked over at me annoyed that I was laughing at Diego. He turned to Bailey, "Get your things and leave."

"Thank god. She was getting annoying." Maze spoke. I let out a chuckle.

"Rio please. I don't have anywhere to go." She said.

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"You have money Bailey, you'll be fine. You're Bailey you always find some sort of way." Rio said.

"Rio but I like it here. I like the company, I like Maze even though we don't get along, we like each other. I like Nasir.. and Cesar and Kyle. And you're here sometimes.. i've grown to like everyone here." Rio let out a annoyed sigh and plopped down on the couch next to Diego. Surprisingly Nasir and Maze sat next to each other. Considering their little secret i'd think they wouldn't want to risk it getting out at all. Even if that meant things as simple as a spot next to each other.

"We are not friends and I do not like you. I never have." Maze said.

Bailey shrugged her off and looked back over at Rio, "Rio did you hear me?"

I walked over to Rio and sat in his lap. Emma followed me and squeezed in between Diego and Rio, "A demanding little one aren't you?" He said and she smiled in response.

Rio wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I understand that Bailey, but you can't respect the simple fact that Isabella and I are together. You constantly disrespect her by making passes at me. She does not want you here and what she says goes." I smiled at his words.

"You're lucky I calmed down or i'd whoop your ass right now-"

"Bells?" Rio cut me off.

"Yes?"

"Shut up." He said. I thought about protesting but decided to listen and let him handle it. No point in starting something all over again.

"But baby!" She whined. I glared at her as I bit my tongue. She had some nerve calling him baby. How delusional is she?