Chapter 82

This chapter switches between flashbacks and current time. Italics will be flashbacks. This chapter also has a lot of time jumps (not big ones, only a few months). Hopefully there's no confusion.

I don't like writing "Blank months later" in a book, it just seems tacky idk, you'll know when there's a time jump though.

Word count: 8,315

The name Vincent is supposed to be Braxton so if you see any Vincents pls comment.
-

Bella
Maze and Eve remained "Good friends," but I knew that wasn't true. They spent a lot of time together, they were together for years. Everyone knew they weren't just friends. Especially I knew that. I caught them kissing, I didn't let them know I saw of course.

Gemma and Eddie were very happy from what it seemed. She was now eight months pregnant, but that didn't stop her from helping the girls plan my wedding. They insisted I stayed out of the planning, and to let them do everything for me. The asked me my preferences of course, made me tell them my requests and they handled it. They told me we should be able to get married next month. Gemma and Eddie found out a the gender of their baby; a little girl. They were ecstatic.

Sam and Marissa became a more serious thing. She didn't move in the house but she was there almost everyday, all day so she might as well have.

Easton and Elle were still together and very happy. They even thought about getting married, but I don't think they wanted kids.

Omar and Nathan remained the only two single ones in the house.

Diego started bringing a girl around a few weeks ago, her name was Jane.

Lacey left about two months ago. She went back to her boyfriend. Rio tried talking her out of it but there was no chance, I was once her.

And Noah, after he texted me that day Rio and I argued about Lacey, we made up and we texted once more, but that was all. I texted him yesterday telling him about the wedding and that he was invited. He never told me if he was coming or not. He just replied 'I'm happy you're happy.' I wasn't even sure if he was still in america, our friendship wasn't as strong. I was okay with that. At first I wasn't, but I learned that if he couldn't be happy for me, then I didn't need that energy around. He hated Rio and Rio was the man that I chose, if he couldn't accept that, that was on him. I hope he meant that text. If he really was happy for me, he'd show up to my wedding day.

As for my dad; well, I don't know and I don't care. After that one time I met with him at that diner I didn't bother meeting with him again. Call me childish, but I couldn't let it go. I loved my mom, but my sisters and I could've had such a better life if he had just taken us with him and get her some help. I understand what he went through with seeing her like that, of course I understood because I saw it. But why would leaving your three children be a solution?

My dad did try to reach out to me one time. How'd he get my number? I don't know, he's a cop. I blocked the number after that. Gemma didn't have anything to say to him either.

Enough about my dad. I found out great news. I thought I couldn't get anymore happier, but I was completely wrong. I wanted to tell Rio in person, but I was staying at the house with the rest of the group because it was now two days before our wedding, I came over yesterday. The news was perfect timing too.

I went wedding dress shopping last month. I was extremely satisfied and happy with my choice. It was simple, but nice. I didn't want an over the top dress. It was white, of course. It was a sheath, silk and or satin dress with thin white straps that showed cleavage. I was excited to see Rio tonight. We texted nonstop and stayed on the phone all night yesterday. We planned to see each other. We were sneaking to see each other like rebellious teens because neither of us wanted to hear the girls' mouths about bad luck.