Chapter 30

Word count: 1,131
-

Bella
"I promised you something, didn't I?" He whispers in my ear.

I'm now facing him as he stared into me intensely. I open my mouth to say something, but i'm immediately stopped as he presses his soft lips onto mines.

His hands roams my body, he stops and squeezes my thighs once he reaches them. "Jump." He said and kissed my jaw, traveling his lips to my neck. I comply and jump, wrapping my legs around his torso. He's still focused on my neck and I throw my head back in pleasure. But I yearned for more.

He removes one hand from my waist that stopped me from falling. I ignored my paranoia of falling and focused back on Rio as we kissed. His hand traveled to my ass, and squeezed lightly.

He moves my hair, once again all to one side leaving short kisses on my neck, sending chills over my body. He makes his way over to the bed and placed me on it. He tugged at my shirt and removed it, leaving me in his sweats that were too big on me and my bra.

He continued leaving kisses on my neck and shoulder. I groaned, tilting my head, giving him more access. He nibbles at a spot and sucked, leaving me another hickey, he took my bra off while doing so. He pushes me back, indicating he wants me to lay down, so I do. He took my nipple in his warm mouth and began sucking as he swirled his tongue. He bit down as he removed my nipple from his mouth.

He slips his sweatpants off of me with ease, now I'm just in my underwear. He slips my panties off, the cool air immediately hitting my heat. His eyes meet with mines and he smirks. "Oh you took notes." I teased since he didn't rip them.

He spread my legs and left wet kisses on my inner thighs going anywhere but where I actually wanted his mouth. I groaned at the teasing, "Rio.." I said barely above a whisper. There wasn't much conversation going on between us. I was distracted with how aroused he got me, and he was worried about pleasuring me.

He bites his lip as he stares at my center, he caresses my hipbones and thighs, without me knowing, I gasp once I felt his hot mouth against my center. I gripped a pillow that I had unknowingly had in my hands while my eyes still stare up at the ceiling.

"Look at me." He demanded, stopping. I looked down at him and our eyes met. My eyes desperately begging him to continue. His mouth joins with my center again, covering my bud and he sucks on it and his tongue left circles on it and flaps back and fourth over it.

He hums, the vibration making me go crazy causing me to moan and grip the pillow even tighter. "You taste amazing." He says as his eyes stared into mines and licks his lips. He placed his lips against my lower ones, devouring me.

I buck my hips, only causing him to grip them and push them back down. He removes his mouth and replaces it with his hand. He massages my bud and pressed harshly. A loud moan escapes my mouth. He continues to do this before he suddenly slips a finger inside of me. I gasp and his mouth joins my heat again, tasting me as his finger moves in and out rapidly. "Rio," I moaned his name which only seemed to motivate him to continue.

I tried closing my legs from all the pleasure but he only forced them back open. His eyes met with mines and I feel his fingers even more, he added another finger. He moves his fingers slowly and his movements began to quicken once I adjusted around them. My breath hitches as I pant and moan. He removes his fingers and works his tongue, swirling it on my swollen clit. His tongue thrusts into my hole. I sigh with pleasure, loudly moaning once his fingers re-enter me. He moves his fingers faster, I'm a moaning mess.

My body shakes as my orgasm makes its way and I cum.

"That was.." I said through my breaths, "amazing." I said. He smirked and licked his fingers as he stared at me. I swear that action alone would've made me cum. Is it even possible for him to be even more hot?

He grabs his shirt and stands up, in front of me, "Raise your arms," he says.

I do as he says and he slips his shirt over my naked body. He grabbed my panties and slipped them up my legs and pecks my lips. "Good girl," he says.

-

I lay on Rio's warm chest as my finger trace the tattoo on his arm. I admired them, really. I wanted to know about every single one of them and why he got them. His hand wrapped around my waist while the other played with the ends of my hair.

"Why are you so scared to catch feelings for someone?" I said and he didn't answer. I immediately regretted it, scolding myself for asking him such a stupid question. I'm sure it was personal. But I really did want to know.

"I'm not," he said. "I just can't have feelings for anyone because then people will eventually find that out and always target them, use them as a weakness." He finally answered. I nodded. It kinda made sense. But it didn't seem like all the truth, but I didn't push it anymore.

"Do you have any other family besides HR?" I said. I was still curious about him. There was so much I didn't know. I wanted to know. But I couldn't force it out of him.

"I have a brother, and a sister," he said. "Our sister isn't blood, but we were raised together since babies so," He said and I nodded.

"How about you?" He said, "Besides Alex and Gemma of course."

I shook my head, "No. Just them and a cousin we barely know or talk to." "Its just been us, almost all our life."

"At least you're close. Cherish it." He said. What did that mean? Was he not close with his Brother and Sister? Were they even here? I wanted to ask so many questions but I decided against it.

He rubbed circles in my back. His shirt, which I still had on rose a bit, showing the pink lace panties I did have on but it didn't matter. My eyes felt heavy, I soon slipped into darkness.
--

Forgive me lmao tbh I cringe when I write and smut hopefully yall won't cringe too hard lmao.