Chapter 62

Word count: 5,517
-

Bella
Gemma texted me mentioning a family skiing trip. I wasn't really interested in skiing, but it'd be nice to spend some time with family. Emma and I haven't seen Alex or Kai and Lilah in a while. The thing is, I never told Alex about Rio, she doesn't even know we live together.

I checked the time, it was around eight pm. Rio was still in his office. I honestly don't know what he does in there. Most times he leaves for work but sometimes he stays in his office almost all day. I stood up out of bed letting Rio's tee fall to my mid thighs. I left our bedroom and made my way down the hall to his office. I knocked on the door, "Come in." I heard him say.

"What are you doin'?" I asked, spotting the vinegar on his desk. He stared at me, observing me from head to toe. He smirked and locked eye contact, "Working on a bomb." He answered truthfully and my eyes widened which made him chuckle in response, "Don't worry sweetheart, i'm very careful." I furrowed my eyebrows and didn't question anything.

He slid his rolling chair away from the desk and beckoned me with his fingers. I made my way over to him and he pulled me into his lap. He placed his hands on both of my thighs, "I'm almost finished, then i'll come to bed." He said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded, "I just wanted to ask you, Alex planned a family skiing trip. It's in two days, I was thinking you come along. You're family and Alex still doesn't know about us." He stared past me like he thought about something for a bit then nodded, "Yeah i'll go." He answered. I smiled and pecked his lips. "You know my boys gotta come too." He said, more of a statement than a question.

I nodded, "Of course. I'm sure Gemma's already convinced Eddie to come." I said, "I'll leave you alone now." I said and tried getting off his lap but he held my thighs not letting me get up. He placed his hand on my face and leaned in. I immediately reacted to the kiss.

I place my hand on his neck and lean in, his lips moved against mine. He wraps his arm around my waist and adjust me on his lap so i'm straddling him. As I lean in more, he breaks the kiss, staring at me.

"I'll leave you alone now." I said and he pecked my lips, "I love you." He said while staring me in the eyes, "I love you." I said back and left the room.

I went to Emma's room to check on her. Her small frame sprawled out on her bed, the covers completely off of her. I smiled and covered her up. I turned off the light and made my way to our bedroom.

-

I laid in the bed on my stomach and scrolled on my instagram timeline.

Shit, I have to pack for the trip, I remembered. I locked my phone and rolled over and stood up coming at a halt at his tall frame standing against the doorframe. I gasped and his lips went upwards forming a small smirk.

"Sometimes I really wonder about you. Why do you do the things you do." I said annoyed. "If I didn't know you, you'd creep me out and scare me." I continued and he let out a chuckle. "Actually, before I knew you I was scared and creeped out by you."

He stood up straight no longer leaning on the doorframe. He took steps over to me until he stood directly in front if me, his tall frame elevating over me. He placed both his hands on my hips. He leaned in closing the space between us. He placed his lips on mines, hard. I captured his full lips on mines keeping up with his pace.

He moved his lips from mine and placed them on my neck, peckering softly. He moves his lips on my skin, slowly sucking the crook of my neck. I lean my head to the side, giving him more access.

He pushes me onto the bed, and slips off his pants before hovering over me, staring down at me. He slipped off the pajama shorts I had on and spread my legs. He laid between them and I felt his hardness press against me through his boxers as he brought his lips to meet mines. He pulled away, his lips leaving mines.